[NEWS] why usa banned hwawei fones???????..

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny thing i have huawei phone lol. It doesnt matter if chinese steal my data . All they can share is my whatsapp pics of my personal life nothing big.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
China can easily steal all your data on the smartphone. Try to avoid using a Chinese smartphone. It can be dangerous.

I think the ban is a good thing.
Google already has all your data. Now even for Visa application, one has to give the social media accounts and emails to US. Of course they don't like that Chinese can do it too. (aside from , money money money and trade reasons)
( do not use their webcams either- they have information uploaded at servers back in china).

Reactions: Shanks

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Google already has all your data. Now even for Visa application, one has to give the social media accounts and emails to US. Of course they don't like that Chinese can do it too. (aside from , money money money and trade reasons)
( do not use their webcams either- they have information uploaded at servers back in china).
I do not think Google will misuse the data. China, on the other hand, will misuse it.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
r u kidding me?? chinese fones steall all my data and sextchat!!!!!!!!!! plz tell me u r kidding me!!!!!!!!!!...
Good question dont do sexchat ;)btw isnt your data already get stolen by google data (american company ) . They know what you are, where you are from.

America is no different than china. With the era of social media your data is easily traced since you use your data on google gets saved so its easily accessed by govt to tap you.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it comes to keeping data safe iPhones are the best option. But most iPhones are overpriced garbage...
Post automatically merged:

r u kidding me?? chinese fones steall all my data and sextchat!!!!!!!!!! plz tell me u r kidding me!!!!!!!!!!...
Yes, they can potentially steal it.

Also, this is not something that you should be saying in public. lol

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed even US govt is planning to regulate Google. EU already passed the bill.

Your data is no longer private. If company like facebook has broken rule of ethics then google is no different.

A random search on google will give my detail where i am and hovt can trace me with use of my social mefia and data saved on accounts.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed even US govt is planning to regulate Google. EU already passed the bill.

Your data is no longer private. If company like facebook has broken rule of ethics then google is no different.

A random search on google will give my detail where i am and hovt can trace me with use of my social mefia and data saved on accounts.
We get facilities and information at cost of personal loss of privacy. Many of the apps share data which may seem utterly useless information but someone has a use of it. Uber apps were said to be tracking how much battery was charged and if your cellphone battery was low , you might get higher prices charged.

• Wow
Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We get facilities and information at cost of personal loss of privacy. Many of the apps share data which may seem utterly useless information but someone has a use of it. Uber apps were said to be tracking how much battery was charged and if your cellphone battery was , you might get higher prices charged.
Didmt knew uber charges higher price with battery this is informative. XD

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didmt knew uber charges higher price with battery this is informative. XD
Yeah.. Uber defended it saying:
"the surge pricing generally has two effects. Users that are not in a rush for a ride often wait until the surge pricing drops. And Uber drivers typically head over to neighborhoods that have surge pricing. Due to these changes in supply and demand, the wait times and pricing eventually drop again.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We get facilities and information at cost of personal loss of privacy. Many of the apps share data which may seem utterly useless information but someone has a use of it. Uber apps were said to be tracking how much battery was charged and if your cellphone battery was low , you might get higher prices charged.

tbh i know all about these even befor google made it clear that it steals ur data..i knew they want to get all poeple's reall ID....yet i always committed teh sextchat sins...may lord forgive me...

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tbh i know all about these even befor google made it clear that it steals ur data..i knew they want to get all poeple's reall ID....yet i always committed teh sextchat sins...may lord forgive me...
I am curious what kind of person you might be behind the mask of that yours minamoto.:sneaky: I am curious someday you ll someday reveal yourself to be someone to be very important man in real life.