[NEWS] why usa banned hwawei fones???????..

Akira-Zaizen

Kin
89💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phones in general exist to data mine everything, send that information to whatever dubious agency/corporation incase
things go south. Everything you submitted is compromised and then you're screwed.

During the whole Pokemon Go blow-up back in 2016, people were getting arrested just from doing criminal related things
merely from just having Pokemon-Go or the app or playing the game.

It's a trap. It's all a setup by ((them)).

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
China can easily steal all your data on the smartphone. Try to avoid using a Chinese smartphone. It can be dangerous.

I think the ban is a good thing.
That is not why they did it. They banned manufacturers from using there parts for the sake of the economy, so that the US can make more of a profit.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phones in general exist to data mine everything, send that information to whatever dubious agency/corporation incase
things go south. Everything you submitted is compromised and then you're screwed.

During the whole Pokemon Go blow-up back in 2016, people were getting arrested just from doing criminal related things
merely from just having Pokemon-Go or the app or playing the game.

It's a trap. It's all a setup by ((them)).
omg i did so many sins through chinese fones..im doomed!!..
Post automatically merged:

That is not why they did it. They banned manufacturers from using there parts for the sake of the economy, so that the US can make more of a profit.

cute opinion..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg i did so many sins through chinese fones..im doomed!!..
Post automatically merged:

cute opinion..
It's actually how Donald Trump is dealing with the trade war between China. I was reading about this earlier today.

More American Product is more cash. And with Donald Trump's tax cuts, America will be starving for cash.

By cutting taxes American businesses are the key to funding everything else but the border wall. The border wall is already payed for by shutting down the government for three months.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's actually how Donald Trump is dealing with the trade war between China. I was reading about this earlier today.

More American Product is more cash. And with Donald Trump's tax cuts, America will be starving for cash.

By cutting taxes American businesses are the key to funding everything else but the border wall. The border wall is already payed for by shutting down the government for three months.
mmmmmH....that weasel trunp...

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That wall would be so big it could surround european countries.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto