6pathofpain

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We have only see one attack able to touch the 4th through his sheild and that was just a touch, and the only thing to get through the 3rds sheild is his own attack. amaterasu is not fast enough, and he can kill with one hit and attack in the blink of the eye.

So why do people not have him in the top 10? Like kabuto? If kabuto fought raikage he'd be dead before he could summon edo's or go to sage mode. So if Kabuto's in the top 10 so should the raikage.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the 3rd raikage is definately a top 10 imo lighting armor hella chakra one of the fastest characters

as for a he started off looking like the best of the 5 kage but after seeing the 3rd a is nothing but a watered down version of his father plus he only has one arm and he really isnt doing much againt madara right now he isnt top 10 material

6pathofpain

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A blitzes him, Kabuto liquifies, A thinks he's dead and starts to leave, Kabuto reforms while his back is turned, White Rage, Kabuto bisects him with Chakra Scalpel.
The real question is what can A do to Kabuto? The answer is "nothing".
Remember what the lightning blade did to suigetsu when he wanted to liquifie? The same will happen to kabuto, he's a lightning type, turning to water will only handicap him.

6pathofpain

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Touche.

I don't really underrate them I just don't like the concept of speed blitzing.
More than anything i just wanted to make a different thread, something not based around madara, nagato,minato,naruto,sasuke or itachi. But honestly what would kabuto do if A attack him like he did minato?

Kabuto is stronger then any Raikage.
Kabuto would die before he had a chance to do anything, what would kabuto do if A attacked him like he did minato, and his dad is about as fast as him.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good think he wont have the time to turn to his sage mode and the lightning would paralzye him in place just like it did kabuto -__-. I dont remember him being able to use them all at once.
:sy: You're insane. After the lightning paralyzes him, then what? Does God strike him down after that? Does A seal him away with the sealing Jutsu he doesn't have? You underrate Kabuto so much, it's unbelievable. And you don't think Kabuto can use all those regeneration abilities at the same time? Again, :sy:. And hey, if Kabuto somehow manages to start losing, which he obviously won't, with 1 clap Edo Itachi, Edo Nagato, Edo Sasori, Edo Deidara, and Edo Kakuzu are summoned.
Please don't say anything else retarded or I might get a migraine.

6pathofpain

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
:sy: You're insane. After the lightning paralyzes him, then what? Does God strike him down after that? Does A seal him away with the sealing Jutsu he doesn't have? You underrate Kabuto so much, it's unbelievable. And you don't think Kabuto can use all those regeneration abilities at the same time? Again, :sy:. And hey, if Kabuto somehow manages to start losing, which he obviously won't, with 1 clap Edo Itachi, Edo Nagato, Edo Sasori, Edo Deidara, and Edo Kakuzu are summoned.
Please don't say anything else retarded or I might get a migraine.
Yo your a ****ing dumb ass, if he's paralyzed he ****ing lost if he cant move he is unable to fight so he loses, he cant clap, and regenration doesnt do shit to being paralyzed. Kabuto cant activate sage mode in time, and he cant use edo in time. If A attacks kabuto like he did minato, kabuto would be able to do NOTHING.

Kabuto's strong but the raigake's are to fast for him and he cant beat them, he would of lost to itachi way faster if it wasnt for the plot. That whole conversation they had itachi could of easily put him in genjutsu cause they were looking right at each other.

Im sorry your almighty kabuto loses, kabuto aint shit.:p

Pyrobob4

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Third Raikage, probably top 10. A, no. Though, I was never one to claim either weren't top 10 (until now). You make good points, and when I actually thought about it, you're probably right.

Still, as for Kabuto having a counter for his speed, consider that Kabuto is very intelligent. He probably knows everything there is to know about any opponent he might face (yeah, yeah, not Itachi). So, coming into the fight, he would know exactly what to expect, and have a plan to defend against it.

When HiddenSound said "liquefy" I dont think he meant it literally. Just, a replacement or something to that effect. Something like Oro would do. He is one of the best medical-nin out there. He might even be able to resist the lightnings effect, in a similar fashion.

You seem to assume that in base form (non-sage, no edo summons) Kabuto is a feeble, listless, scared little girl.