CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- His company has gone Bankrupt several times so he probably has no idea how to run a country.
2- He doesn't support the lgbt community.
3- he would date his daughter.
4- he believes terrorists' families of which whom are mostly innocent should be executed which would result in more people hating the us and thus more isis recruiters not only that but it's also morally incorrect and disgusting.
5- He believes people on the no-fly list should be able to purchase gunsm, how ironic.
6- he wants to ban all muslim immigrants from entering the country until they scan for potential terrorists connections.
7- he believes the us should build a wall at the mexican border because they're rapists.
8- he believes in the all lives matter movement.

feel free to add to the list.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
9. He wants to go into Syria.
10. He wants lower wages.
11. He wants even more privatized healthcare.
12. He wants to bring back torture and methods even worse than waterboarding.
13. He wants to impede on the first amendment by being able to sue people for saying things about him he doesn't like.
14. He promotes xenophobia and violence.
15. He says Global Warming is a hoax.
16. Doesn't denounce KKK support.
17. Scammed thousands of individuals of thousands of dollars with Trump University.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8. All lives do matter tho. :/ What is important is police reform "for all".

Anyway, those Drumpf supporters idiots don't care. They are still voting for him because "he isn't a politician". They are so dumb that they ignore the most sensible facts. Also, the majority must be racist for which I can see why they were called the silent majority.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're all the worst. I honestly couldn't care any less about who wins, they're all the same to me, i don't support anyone. But... if ("IF") i had to choose between this jackass and Hillary i would probably choose Trump, cause Hillary is an obvious feminazi as far as I can tell.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're all the worst. I honestly couldn't care any less about who wins, they're all the same to me, i don't support anyone. But... if ("IF") i had to choose between this jackass and Hillary i would probably choose Trump, cause Hillary is an obvious feminazi as far as I can tell.
TBH, I'll just let America decide. xd We are fuc regardless who is in office.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope you guys over there don't fuq up.
If Trump wins, we can say goodbye to the world as we know it. And looking at how many supporters he has, I'm really worried that he really could become the president.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Say all you want about the guy but he is somehow getting a lot of supporters. I don't like to talk about politics nor i'm american myself but people sure underestimate him a lot.

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everywhere i look, I see trump hate...how the fuq is he still on the top though?
If the Internet could collectively vote, Bernie Sanders would win by more than 98%.

Yet here we are. It's insane. I've literally met one Trump and one Hillary supporter. Ever. In real life, on the internet, within my facebook friends... I don't understand.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the Internet could collectively vote, Bernie Sanders would win by more than 98%.

Yet here we are. It's insane. I've literally met one Trump and one Hillary supporter. Ever. In real life, on the internet, within my facebook friends... I don't understand.
Youtube is a cesspool of Trump voters.

Also two of my close friends are Trump supporters. I love them but man do I have constant debates about it.

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, something got me thinking..I hear people everywhere talking about how they hope trump doesn't win, all over social media, millions of websites, pages, groups, channels are steadily "exposing" trump as a "racists" a "sexists" " Neo Hitler" etc...okay. Then how the heck is he on the top right now? I haven't seen (on my news-feed at least) anyone supporting the guy nor have I heard people say they support him...so, is the media trying to hide the fact that trump might have actually said some things that made sense, which is why he has such a large following? Is the media targeting the minorities or LGBT community with filtered, half stories for a reaction, predicting his win, and having a huge protest/civil war/ revolution? Because if the guy was really only what the media has portrayed him to be, I don't get how in a country like America, he is one step away from becoming the next president?

I dont expect an answer..but just something i have been thinking about

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anyway, those Drumpf supporters idiots don't care. They are still voting for him because "he isn't a politician". They are so dumb that they ignore the most sensible facts. Also, the majority must be racist for which I can see why they were called the silent majority.
no you're mistaken. We need to put emphasis on muslim, black and hispanic lives because they're the ones who's suffering out there not the white folks. Yes all lives matter but we need to give the minorities the support they need.

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope you guys over there don't fuq up.
If Trump wins, we can say goodbye to the world as we know it. And looking at how many supporters he has, I'm really worried that he really could become the president.
Ebbs and flows are the only things this world has really known, Konan.

It is a liberal delusion that the cycle will end.

The past few decades has been the most peaceful and prosperous ever experienced by the west.

Alas, the 'nature of things' once again crushes that ancient dream of man, that the good will ever last.

The storms of history are approaching.

Our world will be engulfed by them whatever the outcome of these little things, whether Bernie or Trump will be victor.

Sanders and his supporters think that the welfare state will be able to protect and feed them in perpetuity, all the while the worms and maggots feast on their savior.

How insignificant will that folly turn out to be when war once again forces itself upon that true hero, the common man and woman.

The real choice, for people like you and me, Konan, will be in deciding who we are and what we are.

The enemies of our people will not care about anything else for they have no intention of giving us the freedom of choice in who or what we want to be.

Thus the only wise political course of action is that which will quickest jog the memory of our people as to who and what they were, and indeed still are, before the time comes that we must once again take the sword to defend our place in this world.

It is my belief that Trump in some way heralds the awakening of the occident. Because we have slept too long and let them come too close, the near future truly will be a very hard and cruel one, I admit.

Yet the alternative to the inescapable path that awaits us is the fate of countless peoples, cultures and civilizations that did not traverse it to the end - death.

Donald J. Trump eloquently said it the other day, "It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep."

Let us fight as a peoples and die together with dignity if we must, than let the enemy do with us whatever it wants.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All lives matter is a bs movement to get attention away from black lives matter movement. Which was made to call attention to police brutality and black lives not being shown as important.

Without black lives matter the whole all lives matter crap wouldn't have been invented. That's like having a event for lung cancer and some idiot comes in saying all cancer matter? What type of mess is that? And if these activists for all lives matter actually believed in the stuff they spoked about. They wouldn't have a problem saying black lives matter.

Trump is retarded. Anyone who supports him is even more idiotic than him.