Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So butthurt that instead of raising the issue of their dissatisfaction and mistrust with village they chose to go for a coup. Surely they could've talked with the village in the aftermath of kyubi attack and tried to clear themselves out of the village's suspicion. Except Itachi and maybe a few others, the rest of the uchiha's were full of hatred towards the village. Its like butthurt is a common trait that runs through almost all the uchihas.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who you tryna rustle friend? The Uchiha were only doing what nature told them to do. They were oppressed, categorized as potential traitors but most off there wasn't any trust between them and the powers at be (village officials).

NewQuestion

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I agree, but they've been part of the village for so many years so the least they could've done was at least talk with the village first instead of going for coup.
So what pushed them?
Maybe they thought that Konoha's government is looking down on them and won't give a f. They all have probably been thinking like that since Tobirama's era.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A long time ago, my country was butthurt also raised the issue of their dissatisfaction, the government didn't listen and a coup was successfully made and here we are.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who you tryna rustle friend? The Uchiha were only doing what nature told them to do. They were oppressed, categorized as potential traitors but most off there wasn't any trust between them and the powers at be (village officials).
I am not trying to rustle anyone here. I just asked why they didn't try talking. You won't know whether it'll work or not unless you try. I mean there's a word called diplomacy, you don't usually go to war without trying the diplomatic option.

If Your not a uchiha you can't understand

#UchihalifeMatters
Neither can you and its not like the village was killing the uchihas so your point is moot.

They was dogged. So dog the people that dogged you.
I understand that but do you really think that their coup would've succeeded. Why risk a war before trying the peaceful solution.

More and more with every post your opinions keep making me believe you don't read the manga.
I read the manga and that's why asked the question, so don't post your non sense if don't have anything useful to say.

A long time ago, my country was butthurt also raised the issue of their dissatisfaction, the government didn't listen and a coup was successfully made and here we are.
Its good that they tried the peaceful option first and then when it didn't work they went for a coup. Its completely understandable.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Uchiha Clan were oppressed and treated unfairly since Tobirama's induction into being Hokage. They were stripped of everything and got the crumbs while everyone got a slice of the pie. Without the Uchiha, there wouldn't be a Konoha. The Naruto world would still be torn by war with Death winning on every term.

The Uchiha were like how African Americans were back in the Civil Rights days a half a decade ago. Oppressed, beaten, killed, and spat at. If Hashirama would've put his foot down, none of that wouldn't had happened. But just like Hurizen was to Danzo, Hashi was way too soft to the point, he bowed his head to the other Kage at the Summit.