Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When we look at the statements that the boruto stans cite, It's only ever talking about the clan as a whole never momo specifically
You must be registered for see images

You cant say it's talking about just momo's gang, boruto stans as right after the kaguya feared us comment
he's talking about the clan as a whole

Quite consistent as kaguya also talked about the clan as a whole when saying she refused to provide them with chakra
You must be registered for see medias

We also have to take a look at the context right, Momo and co were there to gather chakra not to wage war with kaguya
''Quote It was recorded these guys would come for the fruit of chakra'''

The same thing is said in boruto too, They were only there to collect chakra as kaguya didt do it for them

In conclusion, Kaguya legit slaps him and momoshiki was never above kaguya only the clan as a whole ever was

Post automatically merged:

Gotta ask too, Why jigen needs help from a weaker juubi to beat sasuke if he's above kaguya
Wouldt the juubi be utterly irrelevant if these boruto dudes could just flick kaguya and she dies

And why did kaguya legit murder isshiki in a fight, Causing him to be so low on chakra that he cant even place a karma mark

Kaguya was only ever afraid of the clan as a whole and even then recent information, it's hard to buy that even thousands of these dudes can take out kaguya

Last edited:
Reactions: Infant

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto defeated Momoshiki before he had a karma seal. Now he has Momoshiki's powers and karma so he's more powerful than the original version of Momoshiki. I notice that Borushiki fights more like a shinobi while Momoshiki is more Otsutsuki. I believe that's the influence of Boruto's training being integrated with Otsutsuki ability and reflexes. Like he said in the prologue "I'm still a shinobi." I think that's what separates Boruto from everyone else right now. He's 100% Otsutsuki but he's trained as a shinobi. I can't say who would win in a fight between him and Kaguya right now. There are some factors that must be considered such as... How much chakra does she have left? She seemed to pour all her chakra into a truth seeker orb before she was sealed. Her Rinne Sharingan was also sealed. If she were to awaken she would have minimal chakra levels and could not use her Rinne Sharingan to its full ability. That would have her around Sasuke's power level temporarily and this would be a huge advantage for Boruto who surpassed his sensei some time ago. Even if she had time to recuperate Boruto's growth rate is so fast that he will have closed the gap between them by then. I estimate that his strength is about that of pre-sage mode Hagoromo right now. I'm curious about his ability to transform. I know he's 100% but Momoshiki had a transformation so I'm guessing that Boruto has his own version of that ability but I digress. I honestly don't know who would win between him and Kaguya. If I had to choose I would say Boruto wins with medium difficulty.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto only gets the oststuki amps when he uses karma form or borushiki where he's literally possessed
momoshiki was nowhere near kaguya anyway. it's not even a fight
Boruto's karma absorbs ninjutsu. Kaguya fights with ninjutsu. That levels the playing field dramatically. They both use s/t jutsu. The biggest difference is Kaguya has way more chakra. But I don't think she's as skilled as people think. If it came down to a hand to hand battle Boruto wins with the help of the karma seal of course.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto's karma absorbs ninjutsu. Kaguya fights with ninjutsu. That levels the playing field dramatically.
Momoshiki struggled to absorb naruto's kyubi chakra when he was tied to a tree, Doubt a slightly amped momoshiki could do better versus kaguya's ninjutsu

chakra attacks from a above ten tails lv being >>> stationary nine tails chakra