Why so much hate on the character boruto?

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...... HMMMMMM...... Sooo i've seen this boruto movie about a month ago... and while i was watching the movie i started to hate him a little beginning/middle of the movie, but when it comes to the end of the movie i started to love him, i may started making him as my second favorite character. But when i search him up of how people feel about him, they all hated on him (which i have no clue why) i don't understand, perhaps never understand, the hate on his character i really don't, his character development is awesome, and people seem to fail that he's a dynamic character. I would not understand why people hate him so much. At the end of the movie he seems to learn his lesson and honor the value of hard work, hell he even went far enough to support and protect sarada with his life. I just don't get the hate on this character, he seems very strong and smart for his age. I just don't get it.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason why he cheated was to impress his dad. He didn't understand the meaning of a true shinobi, he was lazy at the time and didn't want to train, luckily he did learn his lesson at the end and begins to honor and value hard work, he even respects naruto now as a hokage role. This dude has allot of potential, he learned the rasengan mwhich is an A-rank jutsu, in mere days of training. Hell he even created his own version of the rasengan called the "Vanishing Rasengan" we saw how hard it was for naruto to add a nature transformation in the rasengan, and Minato failed to do it. The funny part is boruto didn't even need shadow clones. I'm pretty sure he can do things on his own, if he would train hard with sasuke this dude would be pretty OP considered how much of a genius he is.

Reactions: Detonator99

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But to admit i did switch to NVIDIA products lol AMD GPU's had allot of heat problems and can sometimes be pretty loud. The CPU they make though is power hungry, but they do have decent performance on them, so i don't have a problem with their CPU, just the GPU's is what i have a problem with

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course... is part of his character development, like i said he learns his lesson at the end of the movie. Did you not see him throw away the kote with a disgust look in his face? I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want to use that thing again.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You may never know, boruto is probably gonna catch up. You see what happens to naruto? People disliked him in the beginning and look what happens, he became hokage and becomes the strongest shinobi.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh, most people I've talked to enjoyed his character. The only thing I've seen in terms of bashing/hate is the cheating scenario, but it's usually a joke in the first place.

"cheater" comments and such, blah blah.

Regardless his development was crisp in the Boruto Movie, the rest of the next generation are pretty bland minus Sarada, and Mitsuki. Although not even those two have had proper development with their characters.

Bolt on the other hand had changed the majority of his personality from start to finish, but I only assume that's the case because the author worked hard on his character since he had so much time to plan the movie script in comparison to the Gaiden (which he created DURING the movie), and the Mitsuki one shot he made randomly.

Alas, I can only assume just how well Boruto will do as a character once the recap finishes. Most people that were talking the most crap were definitely biting their tongues when the spoilers came out, so that was a nice laugh too.

Haha.

I was really interested to find out the kid had changed even more when the spoilers for the Boruto Manga came out. I can say for certain that he'll be extremely dynamic to his counterparts.

Seeing the cheater lazy brat become a shinobi like that, definitely will lead to some interesting character development ;3

Last edited:

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i agree with you. People use boruto cheating as an excuse to hate him which somewhat makes no sense to me. He had a reason to do it in the first place, and that is to impress naruto with it. he would of train with sasuke more and he would pass the exam without a sweat, he didn't understand the meaning of hard work at that time and chose to take the easy way out, and near the end he never bothered to use it again due to the look of disgust on his face. I just felt like he's a very good character and that people fail to realize his character development, and that he's a dynamic character, that's why i made him my second favorite character.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i agree with you. People use boruto cheating as an excuse to hate him which somewhat makes no sense to me. He had a reason to do it in the first place, and that is to impress naruto with it. he would of train with sasuke more and he would pass the exam without a sweat, he didn't understand the meaning of hard work at that time and chose to take the easy way out, and near the end he never bothered to use it again due to the look of disgust on his face. I just felt like he's a very good character and that people fail to realize his character development, and that he's a dynamic character, that's why i made him my second favorite character.
Agreed.

People who say that anyone is a better /developed/ character than Boruto right now is simply being OVERLY judgmental on favorites. There is not a single next generation character who has twist and turned in terms of characterization, whether you like his development or not is opinionated. But the fact remains, he is the only one.

You can't name a single character from the series who started off as one thing (Boruto being a normal kid), and turning again (Boruto begins to act like a brat when his father becomes Hokage). This was before his story even began.

Later we find out he's a Prodigy ninja, but he doesn't like to work hard. This established originality and uniqueness compared to most characters who are considered 'talented' and for Main Characters in general. The MC of most series are hard working fighters. Whether it's Goku, Luffy, Deku, Ichigo, etc. Then there's Boruto whose the exact OPPOSITE of that trope.

Respect.

Everything he learned in the Movie, he changed to better himself. At the SAME time the biggest turning point was him coming to terms with his father's legacy and dream, stating that Naruto should not have to change anything because he acted out. That if things returned to normal (Naruto not being able to make to spend time with the family because of his job) -- It would be alright. That's when his character matured.

The icing on the cake was when Boruto decided to clarify to his mates that he had no future with the Hokage goal, and that he wanted to be a shinobi like Sasuke, his Master. But he stated he wanted to protect Sarada, the future Hokage. Because he realized the importance of Sasuke's job in comparison to Naruto's.

There's certain things that the Hokage/Kage in general cannot do, in that regard.

MINUS these facts, I cannot for certainty count flash forward Boruto as a true prize for people who are generally following his character yet, because I do not have the facts yet. But what I have noticed is:

> Teen/Adult Boruto refers to his old self as a brat.
> He's extremely calm despite Konohagakure being destroyed, and his father being hinted at death.

Which again are two points of his person resurfacing as a completely different person DESPITE undergoing extreme amounts of character development already.

You can't even fill up paragraphs via personalities for the rest of the lot, but, again this goes back to personal opinions. Everyone is entitled to them, but facts are facts at the end of the day whether they like them or not.

Bolt's character is shaping up to be great, and he'll be a proper shinobi once he starts training.

Last edited:

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? No i didn't ask which character is better, i ask why is their so much hate on him. But to admit Mitsuki is pretty OP he already have them sage mode. But boruto might kick it up or notch with his talents and geniuses.

Greedie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of the new gen suck.

Kishi rushed the original manga and our rewards for him rushing it and making the god awful ending was Boruto and the rest of his shitty new generation.