kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never been the type of person to desire positions of power because I know how restrictive they can be. Plus I generally don't like forum rules, so I probably wouldnt enforce them on others.

The negatives out way the positives imo

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can confirm this is true, I was a mod on a different anime forum and this is exactly what happened. most times I couldn't even get into arguments because then they'll accuse mods of either deleting comments, having a giant ego and think they're right all the time because of their moderation authority. it's ridiculous and definitely not worth it. The only nice perk to it is being able to see all the ip addresses and see who was who. lol
Running a forum by yourself is hard. You have to keep everything updated and fresh for the users. Then you have to watch out for trolling and offensive material.

The thing I hated most was making sure everythi mg was up to code with no help. I couldn't get anyone to be a mod, because they didn't want to deal with the headache.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Screw the mods!!!

*looks at color*

:T_T:

*Remembers this isn't my section to moderate..*

Screw the mods of this section! :snick:

Wait why did i come to post again? :wut:

Oh right, mods are people to you know!!! They work hard so you can have a place to come to and complain about them, and treat them like dirt! Damn those mods... those sexy.... sexy... mods....

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Screw the mods!!!

*looks at color*

Oh right, mods are people to you know!!! They work hard so you can have a place to come to and complain about them, and treat them like dirt! Damn those mods... those sexy.... sexy... mods....
Not all mods are bad, just some of them can be irate and infrac/ban without reason

Erotic L

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Screw the mods!!!

*looks at color*

Sexy mods :ls:

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Screw the mods!!!

*looks at color*

Some of them do abuse their power tho, especially after losing in a debate.

I'm not saying any names. But they know who they are on here.

:coffee: