Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On a superficial view it seems shukaku can manipulate 3 elements with sand we shukaku use a wind move but we learn from naruto that shukakus true element is magnet release.

Does that mean the sand manipulation we see is magnet release no. Magnet release is made up of earth and wind manipulation. So I think sand release just a manipulation of these basic elements together wind breaking up earth to sand as we see gaara have done before and manipulate them with likely combo of earth and wind release to see the effects we see it have.

But I wonder if shukaku can harness a tailed beast cloak like its siblings unlike the rest it takes shukaku the least time to transition to his tailed beast mode and the sand act as the cloak to protect gaara. We see bee has intimate control of his mode changes maybe a perfect jin shukaku user can harness its tailed beast chakra mode. Also unlike its siblings who are made of flesh it's made of an element.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On a superficial view it seems shukaku can manipulate 3 elements with sand we shukaku use a wind move but we learn from naruto that shukakus true element is magnet release.

Does that mean the sand manipulation we see is magnet release no. Magnet release is made up of earth and wind manipulation. So I think sand release just a manipulation of these basic elements together wind breaking up earth to sand as we see gaara have done before and manipulate them with likely combo of earth and wind release to see the effects we see it have.

But I wonder if shukaku can harness a tailed beast cloak like its siblings unlike the rest it takes shukaku the least time to transition to his tailed beast mode and the sand act as the cloak to protect gaara. We see bee has intimate control of his mode changes maybe a perfect jin shukaku user can harness its tailed beast chakra mode. Also unlike its siblings who are made of flesh it's made of an element.
@-bold: I think the Two-tails (Nibi) isn’t made of flesh either, it’s more than likely a walking flame since it’s element is fire.

On topic though, yes Shukaku’s sand manipulation is magnet release; Gaara’s dad had magnet release also. It would also be cool if he could use a bijuu cloak. I’ll have to rewatch the episode where the Edo Jinchuriki battled Naruto and Bee because I know at one point, all of them activated their cloaks. I’m not sure if Shukaku was among them though. He wasn’t.

Reactions: Sagebee

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shukaku has manipulated sand before and his curse seal at the same time. The anime remained consistent on wind because they go by part 1 anime feats.
This is why you don’t follow just the anime.

As for chakra cloaks he should be able to do it. It’s just a matter of it being necessary.