Why Sasuke's way is not going to work out...

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though he has a valid point, going even beyond Naruto's definition of a Hokage that's based off of "popularity contest" and votes from the feeble minded sheeple.

Like he said, a true Hokage should be the one that shoulders every burden and not expect to get anything in return, e.g. fame, fortune, power etc - someone like Itachi.

However, his way of shouldering everything onto himself is not going to last long as Sasuke would one day pass away just like the SO6P, and the world will once again be thrown into chaos.

What he needs is someone to pass on his ideals to the next generation so that he may maintain order in the world.

I hope you guys enjoy reading the thread!

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You made a respectable point. There are more flaws as well:

1. "Eliminating the past" as he calls it, doesn't guarantee that nobody will ever come and start the same problems that the people of the past started. For instance, even if the bijuus are killed and wars aren't fought over them any more, one day somebody could just invent this ultra powerful forbidden set of jutsus and these jutsus couldn't be put into secret scrolls. Next thing you know, everybody wants to obtain that power and...

Bam! You've got yourself a war over the forbidden scrolls! Essentially, there will always be some bijuu like problem whether it be the bijuus themselves, forbidden jutsus, new powerful machinery/weaponry, etc...

2. So far, we know that Sasuke wants to kill the Kages, the bijuus and Naruto. Now tell me this: What would their absence do about the two small countries fighting over a reservoir of land and natural resources?

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like narutos and itachi's view on who a hokage should be. While it is honorable for shinobis to protect the village under the shadows, it's just normal for the village leader to be a powerful shinobi that is respected by the people. You must be acknowledged by people in order to be a hokage and that's how it should always be.

chuloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure he'll find an predecessor. But when he's says eliminating the past it's perfect. That will allow the next generation to drive with out trying to create pass mistakes like madz. Of course some one will try but sasuke also said that he would deal with eliminating threats personally. No one but naruto has the power to stop him and if naruto doesn't kill him,(witch he won't because he doesn't want to and plot), sasuke will relentlessly continue this path. It's brilliant the only flaw is when his time is up who will shoulder the hatred then ?

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure he'll find an predecessor. But when he's says eliminating the past it's perfect. That will allow the next generation to drive with out trying to create pass mistakes like madz. Of course some one will try but sasuke also said that he would deal with eliminating threats personally. No one but naruto has the power to stop him and if naruto doesn't kill him,(witch he won't because he doesn't want to and plot), sasuke will relentlessly continue this path. It's brilliant the only flaw is when his time is up who will shoulder the hatred then ?
Read my post up above. Even if he kills all who start conflicts, then his plan just basically becomes world domination and one needs immortality to make it last.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasukes plan may definetly need some revising in the future. When he takes over and is dieing due to old age he will leave his will to who he seems worthy. However Sasuke made it clear Itachi was the only one worthy of becoming hokage. The ninja world is in ruins and its because of these ashura reincarnations its happened. Sasuke will follow Madaras path but get true immortaility with Oros secrets.

His two options are.
Choose a uchiha with his revived clan with Karin.

Gain true immortality.

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well his plan doesn't incorporate ashura death, means he is gonna reincarnate later and will come for Indra...

Besides.... If naruto is killed all leaf ninja will become a threat...so is sand and cloud....Is sauce gonna kill the present too