Why Sasuke is not training his own daughter?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real question:Why Sasuke is not training his own daughter?

Seriously, I can stand Kishi saying he didn't visit his daughter and wife for more than a decade because of ""dangerous"" missions and so, but something that just isn't clear to me is why he doesn't train Sarada just like Fugaku trained him and Itachi.

Can someone answer this?

Xavionl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because theyve decided the parallel of burotos fathers rival being his teacher is more interesting
personally i disagree but im just happy to see sasuke content

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo it's because I believe Sarada is going to excel at medical-nin like Sakura genjutsu, and ninjutsu like Naruto with her sole element being fire so basically support. Whereas you have Boruto who can already use three elements, shadow clones, already combined rasengan with a wind affinity turning it invisible, going to achieve byakugan, and more than likely knows gentle fist making him more of an aggressor or offensive. You also have to factor in the different goals Boruto seeks out Sasuke so he can become strong enough to protect the village from the shadows while Sarada idealizes Naruto since she wants to be the figurehead and primary protector of the village.