~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sound 4: Sasuke, let us kill you and you will become stronger!
Sasuke: Lawl

Jugo: Sasuke, this Deidara guy pushed you to the limit, are you sure you want to fight Itachi, who is clearly way stronger?
Sasuke: Don't care!

Tobi: Sasuke, there's a summit full of dangerous kage level ninjas!
Sasuke: YOLO!

Tobi: Sasuke, don't overuse Susanoo, your eyesight will get worse!
Sasuke: STFU UR NOT ITACHI!

This guy... Doesn't deserve to live... :sy:

gordo1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jugo: Sasuke, this Deidara guy pushed you to the limit, are you sure you want to fight Itachi, who is clearly way stronger?

It seems like he just trolls death.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today is sakurabase day sakura fans unite and kill narutobase once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be registered for see images

wridacule

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude if youre not a sasuke fan you should change up your argument a bit. all the things you pointed out makes it seem like he has brass b*lls.

Ndias17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i agree its sound suspicious but the reverse side can also b true as to y hes still alive and you already gave us the examples

sound 4 yeah they did make him stronger cusre mark stage 2

cant really use the itachi fight because once we found out the truth we all the battle could only end one way

he was able to hold his ground against the kage summit, i say summit because im including the samurai and the kage, if it wasnt for the side effects im sure he couldve taken down a few of them plus he never really recovered from the deidara itachi fight so yeah i give him brass balls

And finally the dont overuse susanoo part that cost him his site also granted himthe ability to acquire EMS so it did make him stronger.

So depending on where you stand with sasuke this can b seen as him being dead or becoming stronger. also there aremanyinstances where naruto doesnt deserve to live either and yes thats true,the only reason he didnt was because the show is called naruto

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree its sound suspicious but the reverse side can also b true as to y hes still alive and you already gave us the examples

sound 4 yeah they did make him stronger cusre mark stage 2

cant really use the itachi fight because once we found out the truth we all the battle could only end one way

he was able to hold his ground against the kage summit, i say summit because im including the samurai and the kage, if it wasnt for the side effects im sure he couldve taken down a few of them plus he never really recovered from the deidara itachi fight so yeah i give him brass balls

And finally the dont overuse susanoo part that cost him his site also granted himthe ability to acquire EMS so it did make him stronger.

So depending on where you stand with sasuke this can b seen as him being dead or becoming stronger. also there aremanyinstances where naruto doesnt deserve to live either and yes thats true,the only reason he didnt was because the show is called naruto
Yes I think pretty much every main character would be dead if it wasn't for
the plot, but I'll have to disagree with the fact that Sasuke could take out
even a single kage...

Ndias17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I think pretty much every main character would be dead if it wasn't for
the plot, but I'll have to disagree with the fact that Sasuke could take out
even a single kage...
thank you but serious not even one kage

raikage vs sasuke, sasukes just tired raikage lost an arm

hokage vs sasuke, sasuke uses blaze release how is tsundae suppose to touch him all she knows is taijutsu and medical

as for the other three kage it would b fun to see the battle, a EMS sasuke one on one fight i think he can take them down

i think tsuchikage would give sasuke the bestrun for his money mainly due to his dust release