salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there a precedent for microscopic vision then okay. And you dont think the true leader and mvp was mitsuki? Saradas helpfulness were only from mitsuki and kawakiis guidance she didnt come to those conclusions herself.
No that was just bad writing and retarded which is my I considered it BS to make Sarada the leader. Like Sarada not being able to see particles in the mist, yet being able to ser them in the mist later. Or Kawaki withholding vital intelligence that would've helped against Boro, even though he wanted to save Naruto. Oh and the fact she could see things with her Sharingan, yet didn't until plot needed her too. That isn't really her fault, but piss poor writing. They let Sharingan use it's natural abilities when appropriate, yet nerf them when they're most needed only for Kawaki to come and talk to Sarada or Mitsuki to look smart. Even then they don't share intelligence when it's necessary.

In other words Kodachi is just trying to long out the fight, and make everybody look relevant. And even create needless dialogue instead of let characters use their abilities or do what they're good at.

Sasuke was below average before the sharingan I'll give him slack he was a kid but him being acclaimed as a genius was from his hardwork not natural talent. And you agree just because your an uchiha doesnt make you a genius there was a few exceptional uchiha who are acclaimed as geniuses outside of just there sharingan like shisui and itachi. And uchihas are considered better than other clans because of the sharingan you think without it they would still be hailed as geniuses? You say they have powerful chakra I think that's I think your referring to ms the senju who had no kkg and not exceptional chakra reserves could keep up with these supposed genius clan even before hashi.

Zabuza mentions the reason Sasuke has remarkable developments is to do with his Uchiha blood. Even the villain recognizes the innate Uchiha talent, without Sharingan. And Kaakshi calls him a ninja genius due to his blood, even without the Sharingan.

You must be registered for see images

Even Kakashi recognises Obito should be elite even without the Sharingan, because he's Uchiha.

Yes without the Sharingan the Uchiha are still co sided elite, by the Zabuza's admission and even Kakashi's.

The powerful chakra was referring to their natural chakra, not MS otherwise it would've been referenced. Rokudo even said Indra inherited his powerful chakra genes.

As for the Senju keeping up with the Uchiha, that was due to plot convenience nerf. There's no rational way anybody can keep up with the Sharingan (save for a few conditions). You have people like Tobirama (senju genius), admitting the Uchiha awaken a power (Sharingan) not even the Senju can match. And we know it can only be matched if an Uchiha is nerfed af.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No that was just bad writing and retarded which is my I considered it BS to make Sarada the leader. Like Sarada not being able to see particles in the mist, yet being able to ser them in the mist later. Or Kawaki withholding vital intelligence that would've helped against Boro, even though he wanted to save Naruto. Oh and the fact she could see things with her Sharingan, yet didn't until plot needed her too. That isn't really her fault, but piss poor writing. They let Sharingan use it's natural abilities when appropriate, yet nerf them when they're most needed only for Kawaki to come and talk to Sarada or Mitsuki to look smart. Even then they don't share intelligence when it's necessary.

In other words Kodachi is just trying to long out the fight, and make everybody look relevant. And even create needless dialogue instead of let characters use their abilities or do what they're good at.

Zabuza mentions the reason Sasuke has remarkable developments is to do with his Uchiha blood. Even the villain recognizes the innate Uchiha talent, without Sharingan. And Kaakshi calls him a ninja genius due to his blood, even without the Sharingan.

Even Kakashi recognises Obito should be elite even without the Sharingan, because he's Uchiha.

Yes without the Sharingan the Uchiha are still co sided elite, by the Zabuza's admission and even Kakashi's.

The powerful chakra was referring to their natural chakra, not MS otherwise it would've been referenced. Rokudo even said Indra inherited his powerful chakra genes.

As for the Senju keeping up with the Uchiha, that was due to plot convenience nerf. There's no rational way anybody can keep up with the Sharingan (save for a few conditions). You have people like Tobirama (senju genius), admitting the Uchiha awaken a power (Sharingan) not even the Senju can match. And we know it can only be matched if an Uchiha is nerfed af.
Can you reference where it says uchihas have naturally strong chakra without the sharingan. And we can agree to disagree if they would still be geniuses but the only thing uchihas have to their name outside of sharingan is their firestyle jutsu which is stated to be the best which was likely created by one exceptional or few exceptional uchiha. Its like if future uchihas inherit sasukes lightning style jutsu it was birthed by one exceptional uchiha. While senju have countless exceptional techs they are known for and created.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you reference where it says uchihas have naturally strong chakra without the sharingan. And we can agree to disagree if they would still be geniuses but the only thing uchihas have to their name outside of sharingan is their firestyle jutsu which is stated to be the best which was likely created by one exceptional or few exceptional uchiha. Its like if future uchihas inherit sasukes lightning style jutsu it was birthed by one exceptional uchiha. While senju have countless exceptional techs they are known for and created.
Indra inherited the sages powerful chakra genes and passed them onto his descendants.

Anyway, the scans I posted confirm the Uchih are natural geniuses and the ninja elite, even without the Sharingan. Even their skill is attributes to their genes by Kakashi and Zabuza, heck even Obito mentioned it. And that was without the Sharingan, man. We can't change that fact.

Madara mentions the Uchiha are born with exceptional chakra and the Sharingan. Note he mentions the two separately and in fact he mentions chakra before the Sharingan. Then he goes onto mention even for an Uchiha his was particularly strong. In plain English the Uchiha have powerful chakra and his was even stronger.

Also it is mentioned he (Indra) was born with genes containing the sages powerful chakra. Once when Hoagromo recalls the situation and the other when he Tobi tells the story. Too much for me to search through manga for scans, lol.

You misunderstand, the founder of ninjutsu is Indra. The Uchiha have the natural talent to create jutsu and advance them, even if they choose not to. Once an Uchiha awakens the Sharingan they really don't have need to do anything and just rely on their specializations, it's a plot convenient nerf if you catch my drift. There's a reason a genius like Tobirama mentioned the Uchiha awaken a power not even the Senju can match, unless it's plot nerfed. The same way the Hyuga should be able to master ninjutsu (due to advanced chakra sight) and use Bukijutsu (near 360° combat) and medical jutsu (be the best), yet rely solely on gentle fist.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I know that.

I was just "quoting" a certain somebody. ;)

She's a smart and strategic ninja, that's what makes her stand out. She didn't do a lot because she was smart enough to know that it's not that simple and straight forward.

The chidori saved her just the same way Boruto's karma and jougan saved him multiple times, no big deal!

I don't think the writers figured out what they want to do with Boruto (the protagonist) let alone Sarada.
That’s the point I was trying to make, she stood around and had no strategy or plan people had to tell her how to use her abilities. I wasn’t talking about it saved her in the way you’re talking about, I’m saying it saved her from being a waste of a character...

but since we on the point yes the karma have saved bourto more then once out of nowhere more then likely it will again we haven’t even real seen what it can do yet even though it should be naruto’s karma but we ain’t going to talk about that. I never seen the jougan in the manga probably once but he didn’t do anything with it

He know where bourto will end up so he got some type of plan of what to do with him added other people into the story to get him there is where the writers mess up

I’ll say it again, Mitsuki showed all the smarts and strategies in the last couple chapters in my opinion, bourto and kawaki rushed in with no plans at all, sarada stood around and did nothing and least someone told her what to do, she remembered me to much of her mom just watching everyone fight

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada has received a lot praise because of her role in the latest chapters but let me tell you why she doesn't deserve it. :mad:

Sarada was never the 'captain' of the new team 7. Mitsuki, if anyone, acted like a true leader during the fight with Boro and worked out his abilities. Kawaki, Mitsuki and Boruto all have superior powers to Sarada and Mitsuki knows this, so like a good team leader he tried to make her feel special by telling everyone Sarada was the 'boss'. Sarada is basically the little brother you give an unplugged controller to while you play the game, yet you make her believe that she's the one playing.

Sarada has a da*n sharingan and she couldn't see Boro's core. Kawaki had to tell an uchiha how to use her eye powers. Maybe Sarada needs a new prescription for her glasses! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Next chapter she will be back to the only role she can play in this manga. The damsel.

Ty and Hinata sama solos! Sunshine family 4tw!
I 100% agree

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who's Naruto. Oh the guy thats trapped in an egg right now? Why isn't Hinata out there risking it all? Because we have Sarada. Im not saying Hinata is bad she just doesn't have any swag.
I mean if the writers actually gave a **** about naruto (Which they clearly do not) Hinata would be out here killing motherfuckers. Also, Sarada in my opinion is trash.