Why Sarada's 'achievements' aren't that impressive

SO6P Hinata

Kin
18💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada has received a lot praise because of her role in the latest chapters but let me tell you why she doesn't deserve it. :mad:

Sarada was never the 'captain' of the new team 7. Mitsuki, if anyone, acted like a true leader during the fight with Boro and worked out his abilities. Kawaki, Mitsuki and Boruto all have superior powers to Sarada and Mitsuki knows this, so like a good team leader he tried to make her feel special by telling everyone Sarada was the 'boss'. Sarada is basically the little brother you give an unplugged controller to while you play the game, yet you make her believe that she's the one playing.

Sarada has a da*n sharingan and she couldn't see Boro's core. Kawaki had to tell an uchiha how to use her eye powers. Maybe Sarada needs a new prescription for her glasses! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Next chapter she will be back to the only role she can play in this manga. The damsel.

Ty and Hinata sama solos! Sunshine family 4tw!

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, sure!

Whatever makes you sleep at night! ;D

It's interesting how the incredibly strong Boruto Uzamaki who "apparently" defeated an Otsutsuki couldn't do anything against a kara memeber.:rolleyes:
Naruto really beat the otsutsuki he just gave his rasengan to boruto to make him feel needed. Sarada did do a lot of standing around looking with her sharingan just to still not know what to do, the chidori saved her this chapter other then that the writers don’t know what to do with her

• Angry
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, sure!

Whatever makes you sleep at night! ;D

It's interesting how the incredibly strong Boruto Uzamaki who "apparently" defeated an Otsutsuki couldn't do anything against a kara memeber.:rolleyes:
This.

OT: Hinabae just use your real account.

Anyway, Burrito only survived because Boro isn't allowed to kill him so let's not pretend the fodder is strong. Sarada had analytical prowess, was exchanging hands with Boro, even setting him up and hit him with Chidori.

The only thing I learnt over the last few chapters is that Buritto is a weak link, from intellectual retardation through to combat ability, and shouldn't be on the main team. He should just do one and hand over the mantle of the MC to Kawaki.

Also Hinata solos, the swan dive:score:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Melanin and Vulpini

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People talk about narutos hand outs but uchihas factually get the most hand outs even fake achievements.
No, they don't. They are supposed to be the genius clan of the ninja world. It was hyped from the beginning of the Naruto series. It's normal for them to be quite strong. They don't have any fake achievements. The handouts are moreso for non Uchiha, since they don't have it in their blood. And characters do things that not even geniuses can do.

An example, Minato was a genius who failed to fuse an element with the Rasengan, Kakashi was a genius who failed to do the same and admitted he couldn't either. Naruto spent time and like 20 years worth of training to get there, and then you have Boruto who arsepulled it without intending it or even trying to fuse an element with the rasengan. He literally shat on the concept of what it means to be genius. That is what one would call an arsepull/handout simultaneously. It shat on the whole idea of the difficulty level of learning the skill.

This kind of theme isn't normal, yet quite frequent for non Uchiha in the manga and series as a whole. It clealry shows, handouts and arsepulling, unlike an Uchiha who has the abilties of the Sharingan + the Indra talent flowing in their blood.

Reactions: Melanin

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, they don't. They are supposed to be the genius clan of the ninja world. It was hyped from the beginning of the Naruto series. It's normal for them to be quite strong. They don't have any fake achievements. The handouts are moreso for non Uchiha, since they don't have it in their blood. And characters do things that not even geniuses can do.

An example, Minato was a genius who failed to fuse an element with the Rasengan, Kakashi was a genius who failed to do the same and admitted he couldn't either. Naruto spent time and like 20 years worth of training to get there, and then you have Boruto who arsepulled it without intending it or even trying to fuse an element with the rasengan. He literally shat on the concept of what it means to be genius. That is what one would call an arsepull/handout simultaneously. It shat on the whole idea of the difficulty level of learning the skill.

This kind of theme isn't normal, yet quite frequent for non Uchiha in the manga and series as a whole. It clealry shows, handouts and arsepulling, unlike an Uchiha who has the abilties of the Sharingan + the Indra talent flowing in their blood.
So Sarada being called best leader isnt a bs handout which you even thought was bs? And giving her microscopic vision isnt another bs handout?

And uchihas are only geniuses because of the sharingan not because they are that exceptional. Obito was fodder till he awakened the sharingan and sasukes a genius of hardwork if he didnt have a reason to push himself he would be a below average ninja.

Theres nothing special about the uchihas themselves just the sharingan and just to keep up in the new gen and be relevant giving more handouts. Also all of sasukes techs were inspired only true genius of the uchihas were shisui who influenced both itachi and sasuke. And itachi hasn't shown how great he is without his sharingan but hyped up solely for his sharingan powers.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Sarada being called best leader isnt a bs handout which you even thought was bs? And giving her microscopic vision isnt another bs handout?

And uchihas are only geniuses because of the sharingan not because they are that exceptional. Obito was fodder till he awakened the sharingan and sasukes a genius of hardwork if he didnt have a reason to push himself he would be a below average ninja.

Theres nothing special about the uchihas themselves just the sharingan and just to keep up in the new gen and be relevant giving more handouts. Also all of sasukes techs were inspired only true genius of the uchihas were shisui who influenced both itachi and sasuke. And itachi hasn't shown how great he is without his sharingan but hyped up solely for his sharingan powers.
comon man..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it's not a bs handout, what I meant was it's just rubbish the way it was coming across. It was more like a forced thing for Sarada, if we assume Mitsuki planned everything. However, that doesn't make her less leadership deserving. There's a difference between the two.
And the Uchiha always had microscopic vision, remember Sasuke seeing Deidara's micro bombs. My objection was it was kind of pathetic that she couldn't see it in the mist, yet saw it when Arsepulltsuki pulled out some mist. It took away from the whole thing.

This is not true, Itachi was genius before the Sharingan, Madara was killing adult Senju as a kid, Izuna was touted as his equal, sasuke was also a genius long before the Sharingan. Obito was the exception, and Kakashi called him out mentioning the Uchiha is full of geniuses. Also the Uchiha inherited the Indra's eyes (Sharingan) powerful chakra and yin release. And he had inherited the sages talent, the same talent he passed onto the Uchiha clan.

Not true at all, they were always a cut above the rest, even if we remove the Sharingan they have powerful chakra(stronger jutsu) and yin release( gives shape to jutsu and allows to use genjutsu), they would naturally be able to excel others. The Sharingan made them just that much better, adding the ability to analyse, breakdown and make everything their own.

Edit Read this. Zabuza mentions the reason Sasuke has remarkable developments and it is to do with his Uchiha blood. Even the villain recognizes the innate Uchiha talent, without Sharingan.

Edit, even Kakashi recognises Obito should be elite even without the Sharingan, because he's Uchiha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melanin and DHOH

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, it's not a bs handout, what I meant was it's just rubbish the way it was coming across. It was more like a forced thing for Sarada, if we assume Mitsuki planned everything. However, that doesn't make her less leadership deserving. There's a difference between the two.
And the Uchiha always had microscopic vision, remember Sasuke seeing Deidara's micro bombs. My objection was it was kind of pathetic that she couldn't see it in the mist, yet saw it when Arsepulltsuki pulled out some mist. It took away from the whole thing.

This is not true, Itachi was genius before the Sharingan, Madara was killing adult Senju as a kid, Izuna was touted as his equal, sasuke was also a genius long before the Sharingan. Obito was the exception, and Kakashi called him out mentioning the Uchiha is full of geniuses. Also the Uchiha inherited the Indra's eyes (Sharingan) powerful chakra and yin release. And he had inherited the sages talent, the same talent he passed onto the Uchiha clan.

Not true at all, they were always a cut above the rest, even if we remove the Sharingan they have powerful chakra(stronger jutsu) and yin release( gives shape to jutsu and allows to use genjutsu), they would naturally be able to excel others. The Sharingan made them just that much better, adding the ability to analyse, breakdown and make everything their own.
If there a precedent for microscopic vision then okay. And you dont think the true leader and mvp was mitsuki? Saradas helpfulness were only from mitsuki and kawakiis guidance she didnt come to those conclusions herself.

Sasuke was below average before the sharingan I'll give him slack he was a kid but him being acclaimed as a genius was from his hardwork not natural talent. And you agree just because your an uchiha doesnt make you a genius there was a few exceptional uchiha who are acclaimed as geniuses outside of just there sharingan like shisui and itachi. And uchihas are considered better than other clans because of the sharingan you think without it they would still be hailed as geniuses? You say they have powerful chakra I think that's I think your referring to ms the senju who had no kkg and not exceptional chakra reserves could keep up with these supposed genius clan even before hashi.

Reactions: LightSo6p

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So blind madara wasnt op without out hashi dna and sage mode which he was using to fight with?

u said uchihas r fodderz without there sharinganz and i checkmated u wit teh blind madara argument...u got cornered so thats why u try to change teh context of ur statement..iwouldnt do dat if i were u..

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u said uchihas r fodderz without there sharinganz and i checkmated u wit teh blind madara argument...u got cornered so thats why u try to change teh context of ur statement..iwouldnt do dat if i were u..
I never said uchihas are fodder just they wouldnt be geniuses without there sharingan. Only a few would be geniuses without it. And you saying blind madara was strong without sharingan I show he had hashi dna checkbrate bro

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said uchihas are fodder just they wouldnt be geniuses without there sharingan. Only a few would be geniuses without it. And you saying blind madara was strong without sharingan I show he had hashi dna checkbrate bro
lol lol u r answering urself...yet u negate urself?????? wtf tute!!!..