LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#1: sarada is stronger than boruto she can just copy boruto's techniques.

#2: sarada admires Solo King naruto

#3: Sarada Wants to become hokage not a loser like her father unlike boruto.

#4: sarada is a more interesting character seeing her development by following in naruto's
footsteps is more interesting than a glowing eye.

#5:sarada is more intelligent/skilled than boruto( even with boruto's superior genes he admires sasuke so that automatically makes him a scrub).

Sarada is Already gearing up to be the best female character of the series.......she is cooler and stronger than sakura and executed alot better.

thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick01

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fair enough, sure...

Counterpoint though.

The series is named Boruto. The very, very, very best you can realistically hope for in the end of the day is for her to be his equal, and it doesn't exactly seem to be building up towards that.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fair opinion, I agree with most of what you said but why you sneak dissing Sasuke? I mean I feel you on the role model thing lol.....

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope Sarada will become a badass Uchiha and Hokage in the future. But she must learn the dance of politics. She needs to calculating and cunning.

I want her to have that sharp edge like Tyrion in Game of Thrones.

You must be registered for see images

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Sarada will become a badass Uchiha and Hokage in the future. But she must learn the dance of politics. She needs to calculating and cunning.

I want her to have that sharp edge like Tyrion in Game of Thrones.

Jeffery = boruto
tyrion = sarada

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with most points, but we don't know how she would have done against momoshiki had she been in the same situation. I def like her character more than Boruto for sure, Boruto is a bit of a ****, and shows Naruto no respect. He didn't even tell him about the mark from Kinshiki.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#1: Sarada is stronger than boruto she can just copy boruto's techniques.

#2: Sarada admires Solo King naruto

#3: Sarada Wants to become Hokage not a loser like her father, unlike boruto.

#4: Sarada is a more interesting character seeing her development by following in naruto's
footsteps are more interesting than a glowing eye.

#5: Sarada is more intelligent/skilled than boruto( even with boruto's superior genes he admires Sasuke so that automatically makes him a scrub).

Sarada is Already gearing up to be the best female character of the series.......she is cooler and stronger than Sakura and executed a lot better.

thoughts?
1. Your opinion. Also, the Manga has yet developed all of Boruto's powers. So your claim that Sarada is stronger is a senseless argument.

2. Your point? Boruto is actually getting taught by Sasuke. Is Sarada getting taught by Naruto?

3. OK. And Boruto doesn't want that. How old are you? That's childish. :|

4. Again, your opinon.

5. True, but correct me if I'm wrong, but it was stated somewhere that Boruto was a genius.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fanfic & fap resolve is strong here, Mrs. UZUMAKI? Since you can no longer discredit her abilities your now trying too discredit her last name becuase she blushes around Boruto? Lol
Discredit what exactly ? All she did was using her sharingan something literally every uchiha can do. Call me when she does something unique and amazing .

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jeffery = boruto
tyrion = sarada
Bruh, Boruto doesn't compare to that little turd. He killed a baby and several others. Just a spoiled brat, who was ruthless and a plain monster.

I was so joyous to see him suffer.

Plus, Sarada is not on Tyrion's level of thinking. Not yet, that is.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Discredit what exactly ? All she did was using her sharingan something literally every uchiha can do.
But before she did "what every other Uchiha could do" she was half Haruno who could only punch the ground...

Call me when she does something unique and amazing .
Lmao Uniqueness? Yeah her ability index isn't so unique but that's not bad thing considering that she's polishing and executing the basic of Sharnigan masterfully, which you have to learn in order for your Sharnigan to evolve/progress.

Amazing :happy:

Sidenote: why are you such a hypocrite? You'll gas Himawari using a basic ability (hitting a chakra point) but you'll dismiss Sarada using her Sharnigans basic copy jutsu... keep exposing yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.