Why Sakura sucks..Part 2

The Eye

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,161 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
2,161
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I figured out why sakura sucks. and its simple

Because she is one of the main characters she sucks. If she was in the background she wouldnt be picked on. But because of he character development and as a main character she can not be compared to the other main characters (kakashi, saskue, naruto). She basically is a character that can not live up to her expectations
 

RoguePatriot

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,168 posts 232 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
232
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sure but you should've figured this out awhile ago :p
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think your sig sums it up
 

bobonosis

Banned
353 posts 8 reactions
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
353
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
she sucks cause has no tits
 
116 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
116
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tbh sakura gets too much hate
 

Zawar

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
30,406 posts 611 reactions
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
30,406
Reaction score
611
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
bcz of small boobs O_O ???
i mean ur sig :rofl:
 

The Eye

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,161 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
2,161
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sure but you should've figured this out awhile ago :p

i was clouded by the hate i had for her because of her physical appearance and all the physical damage she did to naruto. and the physical strain. and the lieing to him. and not being able to kill saskue. and poisoning naruto, and putting the konoha 10 to sleep. etc etc.
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
45,490 posts 1,676 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think these Sakura hater threads should stop...
 

-Sky-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,335 posts 545 reactions
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
545
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think these Sakura hater threads should stop...

Agreed, these Sakura hater's simply have nothing better to do so they just talk crap about a FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I mean, I think Sasuke is a douche for leaving Konoha and look at me.

I also REALLY hate Ino and think she's a bitch, but I never see myself talking trash about her, yah' know, I'm even planning to make a bio of Ino soon! -_____- :sy:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And btw, that sig. is not even true, Sakura is not flat chested. Just because Hinata's breasts are 3x bigger than Sakura's. Doesn't mean that she's as flat as a billboard.
Most guys tend to overlook the freakin' breasts's size, and make the "not so big one's" seem like they have nothing but the huge one's seem like they're royalty. Which is genuinely a very immature act to me.
 
Last edited:

The Eye

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,161 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
2,161
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Agreed, these Sakura hater's simply have nothing better to do so they just talk crap about a FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I mean, I think Sasuke is a douche for leaving Konoha and look at me.

I also REALLY hate Ino and think she's a bitch, but I never see myself talking trash about her, yah' know, I'm even planning to make a bio of Ino soon! -_____- :sy:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And btw, that sig. is not even true, Sakura is not flat chested. Just because Hinata's breasts are 3x bigger than Sakura's. Doesn't mean that she's as flat as a billboard.
Most guys tend to overlook the freakin' breasts's size, and make the "not so big one's" seem like they have nothing but the huge one's seem like they're royalty. Which is genuinely a very immature act to me.

someone seems mad. :rolleyes:
 

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
SHe doesn't suck, the thing is that people don't tend to see further than some flashy jutsus + Kishi sucks at writing female chars. Plain simple. U_U
 

-Sky-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,335 posts 545 reactions
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
545
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
someone seems mad. :rolleyes:

why mad, just because it's a normal opinion? everyone hates sakura because it's easier to hate her than actually trying to understand her actions and from where she comes from...
 

-Sky-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,335 posts 545 reactions
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
545
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
why mad, just because it's a normal opinion? everyone hates sakura because it's easier to hate her than actually trying to understand her actions and from where she comes from...

Indeed.
I also believe that the other main reason in which why there are so many Sakura haters, is because they want her out of the way so that NaruHina can happen already (And I doubt it will ever even happen). That's simply why many Sakura haters want her to be gone. -_____-
 

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Indeed.
I also believe that the other main reason in which why there are so many Sakura haters, is because they want her out of the way so that NaruHina can happen already (And I doubt it will ever even happen). That's simply why many Sakura haters want her to be gone. -_____-

Well I don't know about the NaruHina stuff, but she is a great char without that anyway.
I already explained previously from where she comes and why her actions are the way they are but meh, as I said, she's easier to be hated than understood...
 

looking 4 name

Banned
Regular
741 posts 63 reactions
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
741
Reaction score
63
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
just wanted to see if i can post a comment
 

Icelerate

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,255 posts 1,262 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
9,255
Reaction score
1,262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is better to understand a character and where they come from than to randomly hate a character for no reason. I don't like Sakura but I don't hate her either. I just dislike it when people exaggerate her mistakes and than say she is the worst character in the manga because of that. Same can be said about Sasuke and all his haters.
 

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is better to understand a character and where they come from than to randomly hate a character for no reason. I don't like Sakura but I don't hate her either. I just dislike it when people exaggerate her mistakes and than say she is the worst character in the manga because of that. Same can be said about Sasuke and all his haters.

Very nicely said! +rep
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,440 posts 559 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol this again but pt.2 please make a pt.3 XD
 
Top