SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always saw Sakura as nothing special at all in the beginning of Naruto. She was smart, yes, but had no special heritage or exceptional strength compared to the other genins. She didn't even have an interesting background like many other characters. She was kind of just a random person put together with our special cases Naruto and Sasuke. A character that represents a vast majority of people doesn't need to be special imo at least not from the very beginning.

Here comes what I think her reason was: Because she was nothing but just another person from Konoha she kinda represented that what people thought about Naruto and Sasuke. She was just as judgmental and condescending towards Naruto like the rest and loved Sasuke, again, just like the rest without even really knowing them personally. She changed her way of thinking though because she got the chance to know both of them. We saw through her and her changes of thinking about Naruto why exactly the people of Konoha were wrong about him all the time and what pretty much everyone would think about him if they would get to know him.

I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. Did you think something like this as well, something else or nothing at all?

inb4 negged, reported for racism and disliked into oblivion

super yang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that is true but a coincidence.

sakura didn't know to ''fear'' naruto, or even that he was a jinchukriki.

her dislike was much more superficial

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura's purpose was to be an annoying character that wouldn't disappear. Most characters that are annoying have small rolls or get killed off but not sakura her purpose was to remain.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura was in it to be Sasukes girl this whole time. I hope Kishi has enough dignity to make Sarada as badass as her father.
I agree. Sarada is an Uchiha. I really hope Kishi allows her to awaken the Sharingan. Otherwise... what was the point. To be a midic ninja?? No can do to that. Would be nice to see a female Uchiha with the sharingan (in Canon).

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree. Sarada is an Uchiha. I really hope Kishi allows her to awaken the Sharingan. Otherwise... what was the point. To be a midic ninja?? No can do to that. Would be nice to see a female Uchiha with the sharingan (in Canon).
She'll probably get it, that way, Orochimaru will come into the story and boom! It's the Chunnin exams all over again.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Talents of both Uchiha and advanced medical skills. MS as well and medicines to cure blindness.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Talents of both Uchiha and advanced medical skills. MS as well and medicines to cure blindness.
Yep. I hope Sasuke and Sakura both train her. Imagine it:

The Byakugou
Strength of One Hundred
Chakra Control plus Vast reserves (Uchiha/Sakura's Seal)
Sharingan
Genjutsu Expert
Lightning, fire, and Wind techs
Yin chakra
Taijutsu expert
Medical expert

Sarada could get Sasuke's eyes after he passes.

I just hope Kishi doesn't screw her up while giving Naruto's kids all the glory. I will be so angry. And those glasses are an insult to her Uchiha heritage.