why pipole discussing EMS MADARA vs EMS SASUKE????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

did they 4got that Blind Madara soloed teh $h!T out of EMS Sasuke?????..

one Rinnegan Madara killed easily 2-EMS sasuke....

now do teh math for god of sake..do teh math!!!! and stop comparing gods to fodders...

• Love
Reactions: KisaParadise

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

did they 4got that Blind Madara soloed teh $h!T out of EMS Sasuke?????..

one Rinnegan Madara killed easily 2-EMS sasuke....

now do teh math for god of sake..do teh math!!!! and stop comparing gods to fodders...
Rinnegan against EMS? which wins?

Of course, Rinnegan wins but the battle was about EMS Vs EMS, not Rinnegan Vs EMS. With that tho, I believe that Sasuke would win. :giggle:(y)
Post automatically merged:

You also have to note that in that battle, Madara had Rinnegan and Hashirama cells? That made him op af.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Of course, Rinnegan wins but the battle was about EMS Vs EMS, not Rinnegan Vs EMS. With that tho, I believe that Sasuke would win. :giggle:(y)
obviously rinnegan..but i stated that one rinnegan madara killed sasuke very easily...so what i mean is that it shoudl've been a bit diffucult for madara to kill sasuke...

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obviously rinnegan..but i stated that one rinnegan madara killed sasuke very easily...so what i mean is that it shoudl've been a bit diffucult for madara to kill sasuke...
So what your saying is that there isn't a huge difference between EMS and Rinnegan? There is btw :ROFLMAO:
Madara basically only used Rinnegan abilities against Sasuke tho?

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Jarhead once said the "villain" and the "rogue" are equals

He also said the ROGUE never fights with full STRENGTH against the VILLIANS cus he really doesn't care as much as the HERO

Human psychology amidst the battle

The ROGUE fights to survive and not for other people

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You also have to note that in that battle, Madara had Rinnegan and Hashirama cells? That made him op af.
Hashi cells don't give power up, they gi e faster recovery. Me thinks you need to re-read the manga. And Madara stomps fodder Sauce.

Reactions: minamoto

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ems saske has no ps low chakra weaker tai jutsu ninjutsu then ems madara. Madara fought hashi 24h straight, saske would lose in few secs against hashi. After mads been revived edo hash said mads gets bk to his prime power wise as blind as with senjutsu. So ems saske gets rekt against ems mads in minutes. Mads counter ama with genbai.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ems saske has no ps low chakra weaker tai jutsu ninjutsu then ems madara. Madara fought hashi 24h straight, saske would lose in few secs against hashi. After mads been revived edo hash said mads gets bk to his prime power wise as blind as with senjutsu. So ems saske gets rekt against ems mads in minutes. Mads counter ama with genbai.
do u know that madara was teh reall badass masked man despite teh bobito reveal???..

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do u know that madara was teh reall badass masked man despite teh bobito reveal???..
Not true :V

Hashi cells don't give power up, they gi e faster recovery. Me thinks you need to re-read the manga. And Madara stomps fodder Sauce.
Hashirama cells do give power-ups tho? It, for example, gave blind Madara the ability to sense his enemies by using sensing techniques. It also gives the person who has it wood style. It of course also gives the person who has it healing regeneration.

What it does is it gives the person who has it traits and abilities of Hashirama.

I think you should re-read the manga dude.

Last edited: