Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Tobi earn his powers? did Kakashi? did Hashirama? etc etc

And if they did, please tell me how they earned them. :flaw:
Kakashi came up with his own Jutsu it just wasn't perfect UNTIL Obito gave him his eye...plus his speed is what made him a jounin before the others I believe

sasuke has Kakashi's move and had Oro's seal now he has Itachi's eyes and moves...nothing is his

dominicansharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi came up with his own Jutsu it just wasn't perfect UNTIL Obito gave him his eye...plus his speed is what made him a jounin before the others I believe

sasuke has Kakashi's move and had Oro's seal now he has Itachi's eyes and moves...nothing is his
Speed and a chidori is not what makes him a top 30 or top 40 in the anime. (just saying!)

Itachilover94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speed and a chidori is not what makes him a top 30 or top 40 in the anime. (just saying!)
he got his rank because he is the copy cat ninja but even still he has his own moves while all sasuke moves was given to him...sasuke may have activated his eyes on his own but all the Jutsu that came with was given to him by Itachi.

Last edited:

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Through his parents love and concern for the village he did
Love and concern? They're stupid for sealing a demon into a newborn. That's like tattooing Thug Lyfe on a newborn. Now Lord Sasuke's parents? They're the most concerned and loving people I've ever laid my eyes on. :scorps:

dominicansharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he got his rank because he is the copy cat ninja but even still he has his own moves while all sasuke moves was given to him
Didnt Sasuke train to learn the fire ball jutsu? didnt he train with Kakashi to learn chidori? didnt he take a drug from Orochimaru so he could train for longer periods of time? didnt he learn how to control the flames of amaterasu? (the flame control didnt come with by itself)

jayjoe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love and concern? They're stupid for sealing a demon into a newborn. That's like tattooing Thug Lyfe on a newborn. Now Lord Sasuke's parents? They're the most concerned and loving people I've ever laid my eyes on. :scorps:
It may have been stupid, i can agree with that, but look at the events now! Im 99.8% sure that no other host could be in Narutos situation now and do what he has done up to this point. So in the end i stand by my previous statement. This deserves a scorps!!
:scorps:

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It may have been stupid, i can agree with that, but look at the events now! Im 99.8% sure that no other host could be in Narutos situation now and do what he has done up to this point. So in the end i stand by my previous statement. This deserves a scorps!!
:scorps:
Eh.. just admit it. Lord Sasuke's parents > Couchina and Minatard. U_U

Itachilover94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnt Sasuke train to learn the fire ball jutsu? didnt he train with Kakashi to learn chidori? didnt he take a drug from Orochimaru so he could train for longer periods of time? didnt he learn how to control the flames of amaterasu? (the flame control didnt come with by itself)
they were not his Jutsu nor his Power...sasuke may have activated his eyes on his own but all the Jutsu that came with was given to him by Itachi. fire ball Jutsu was the Uchiha clan moves, Chidori is Kakashi's, Amaterasu was activated and givin to him by Itachi, and the drug was Oro's. yes he may have traind to learn and control them but where is the fun in that... Itachi activated the moves with hard work, and Kakashi came up with his Jutsu with hard work. everything has been handed to sasuke on a plate like he didn't even have to do anything

Last edited:

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lool naaa they on the same level!! Nothing more nothing less! EXCEPT narutos parents are much cooler!!
Fugaku was an Anbu, plus he had MS + Amtsearus. Mikoto had enormous chakra resreveres coz shes half Uzumaki

Didn't Sasuke develop the Chidori further on his own? And he did train for most of his powers. Plus getting your brother's eyes because your own were starting to go slowly blind doesn't sound like a fun power given either :/
As for the Sasuke haters who hate him because of his fanboys, here's a thought: if you don't hate Sasuke but only his fanboys, why not attack the fanboys with logic if they say something stupid instead of attacking the character? That would make a lot more sense.
And before you go saying I'm a typical fangirl: I'm indeed a fan of Sasuke and I am willing to admit that. However, I'm not some mindless person who worships him and just says he's great.
I can give sound arguments to defend the character and I'm willing to admit that he has faults and he definitely can't defeat everyone -_- That would be overdoing it, since he isn't god. :sy:
However give the guy the credit that he's due, yeah? He's not that weak ...
But it's not like I can make you stop hating him *shrugs* I can only give arguments LOL
@ Bolded, you're no true follower.

Last edited:

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he got his rank because he is the copy cat ninja but even still he has his own moves while all sasuke moves was given to him
Didn't Sasuke develop the Chidori further on his own? And he did train for most of his powers. Plus getting your brother's eyes because your own were starting to go slowly blind doesn't sound like a fun power given either :/
As for the Sasuke haters who hate him because of his fanboys, here's a thought: if you don't hate Sasuke but only his fanboys, why not attack the fanboys with logic if they say something stupid instead of attacking the character? That would make a lot more sense.
And before you go saying I'm a typical fangirl: I'm indeed a fan of Sasuke and I am willing to admit that. However, I'm not some mindless person who worships him and just says he's great.
I can give sound arguments to defend the character and I'm willing to admit that he has faults and he definitely can't defeat everyone -_- That would be overdoing it, since he isn't god. :sy:
However give the guy the credit that he's due, yeah? He's not that weak ...
But it's not like I can make you stop hating him *shrugs* I can only give arguments LOL
@Itachilover94: you do realize that the Fireball technique was given to Itachi too then, right? Because Itachi is an Uchiha too and at one point he had to learn that jutsu too. Saying that training a clan's jutsu doesn't count as hard work doesn't make any sense because then a lot of ninjas don't work hard when they train their jutsus -_-

Last edited:

dominicansharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they were not his Jutsu nor his Power...sasuke may have activated his eyes on his own but all the Jutsu that came with was given to him by Itachi. fire ball Jutsu was the Uchiha clan moves, Chidori is Kakashi's, Amaterasu was activated and givin to him by Itachi, and the drug was Oro's. yes he may have traind to learn and control them but where is the fun in that... Itachi activated the moves with hard work, and Kakashi came up with his Jutsu with hard work. everything has been handed to sasuke on a plate like he didn't even have to do anything
OMG, please don't tell me you think Kakashi is the creator of the chidori, because chidori is a lightning release, and a lot of people already have that. (Example: 4th Raikage, Darui etc)