Why only boruto in the chunnin?

Gooley

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why was boruto the only fights in the chunnin exams in the manga? I understand the movie has a time frame but the manga they could have drawn more up to inform us more about the characters and abilities more like naruto shippuden chunnin exams. It just seems to me that it's the lazy rough time using the movie drawings to manga for the most part of the beginning if I'm missing something please inform me I'd like to know but let me know what you all think.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why was boruto the only fights in the chunnin exams in the manga? I understand the movie has a time frame but the manga they could have drawn more up to inform us more about the characters and abilities more like naruto shippuden chunnin exams. It just seems to me that it's the lazy rough time using the movie drawings to manga for the most part of the beginning if I'm missing something please inform me I'd like to know but let me know what you all think.
pacing. The Boruto anime is about to start. They need to have fresh new content for the April release, to coincide with the anime, so it can piggy back off the hype.

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they dont wanna bore people too much longer with the lack of actual plot development since this is just a rehash of the movie.

if they get to actual develop characters the right way this will be much more interesting