spckoroma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto shared his and the nine tails chakra with everyone and to break a genjutsu you need chakra from someone else so in my opinion it won't work

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He seem quite confident to get tricked by such a thing.Obito has studied this thing for the majority of his life,even though he tends to be sloppier than his Masked man persona,still i dont see it.
Though it may not work for other factors such as Madara's trump card or some shit.

spckoroma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He seem quite confident to get tricked by such a thing.Obito has studied this thing for the majority of his life,even though he tends to be sloppier than his Masked man persona,still i dont see it.
Though it may not work for other factors such as Madara's trump card or some shit.
but I don't think he expected naruto to share his chakra

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well yea he is most likely going for broke right now
Now that i think about it you might got a case there mate.I remember back then in the war arc when Naruto mentioned names of the Bijuus,Obito looked confused ,he seems to be oblivious to the fact that Tailed Beasts got consciousness

Reactions: spckoroma

spckoroma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that i think about it you might got a case there mate.I remember back then in the war arc when Naruto mentioned names of the Bijuus,Obito look confused ,he seems to be oblivious to the fact that Tailed Beasts got consciousness
yea there are things he doesn't understand and I think that will be his downfall.

Reactions: xcoyote

spckoroma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah,it seems like old man Madara kept some secrets for himself,incase Obito wanted to betray him and hijack his plan.
Cant wait to see what Madara's trump card is.
I have an opinion on that to I think madara is pulling an Itachi as playing a bad to unit the world. He seems like a little kid that has a toy I think he may just be playing the bad guy part if you know what I mean.

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have an opinion on that to I think madara is pulling an Itachi as playing a bad to unit the world. He seems like a little kid that has a toy I think he may just be playing the bad guy part if you know what I mean.
Some sort of Lelouch,CG shit right?
Yeah,i had the same thought for Obito,it came to my mind when Obito/Tobi casually walked in the Kage Summit and was like yo niggas unite and lets fight.Lmao
But know i am not so sure.
It feels like Madara is enjoying fighting strong people,Obito is killing people from the SA just to prove his twisted point(Rip Neji Lolz)

spckoroma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some sort of Lelouch,CG shit right?
Yeah,i had the same thought for Obito,it came to my mind when Obito/Tobi casually walked in the Kage Summit and was like yo niggas unite and lets fight.Lmao
But know i am not so sure.
It feels like Madara is enjoying fighting strong people,Obito is killing people from the SA just to prove his twisted point(Rip Neji Lolz)
yea, but I think its more madara that's doing the Itachi thing and obito kind of went out of control. If madara was surprised when he started the plan. so I still think madara is going with his own plan and had a fall back plan just incase obito went out of control