[Suggestion] Why no jojo?

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably because not everyone likes extremely feminine but muscular characters. Aside from that, what topics can be discussed regarding this series?

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably because not everyone likes extremely feminine but muscular characters. Aside from that, what topics can be discussed regarding this series?
Theories, versus and people uploading the new chapters like all the other forums?

Everyone doesn't like an anime only about getting the highest power level but can never be stronger than the main character? Or an anime about a bald dude that no one can get stronger then?

JoJo isn't just about muscular characters. That's only in part 4 and below. Part 5 is about a group of gender-confused teenagers and their dad (Not really but that's how it seems sometimes lol) and then we got part 6.. And then part 7 which is about cowboys enough said. And then part 8 is about a gay sailor... How can't you love JoJo?

Also, every main character has either dad issues or someone in their family is dead. sooo... How can't you love it?

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theories, versus and people uploading the new chapters like all the other forums?

Everyone doesn't like an anime only about getting the highest power level but can never be stronger than the main character? Or an anime about a bald dude that no one can get stronger then?

JoJo isn't just about muscular characters. That's only in part 4 and below. Part 5 is about a group of gender-confused teenagers and their dad (Not really but that's how it seems sometimes lol) and then we got part 6.. And then part 7 which is about cowboys enough said. And then part 8 is about a gay sailor... How can't you love JoJo?

Also, every main character has either dad issues or someone in their family is dead. sooo... How can't you love it?
I think you’ve proven my point for me. Clearly no one here talks about that series on a regular basis so why should it have a dedicated section where it’ll die within 2 months? Attack On Titan, Black Clover and MHA were all far more popular than JJBA but you see how those sections have aged.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you’ve proven my point for me. Clearly no one here talks about that series on a regular basis so why should it have a dedicated section where it’ll die within 2 months? Attack On Titan, Black Clover and MHA were all far more popular than JJBA but you see how those sections have aged.
There are a few people that do talk about JJBA on this site but more talking about it on Youtube or other social platforms. The reason for me wanting a JJBA section is so the ones who wanna talk about it can find specifically JJBA related content but also it might get new people to the site and getting animebase more popular.

Personally I don't think it will die out. And we already have a few forums that are dead on here. Like FMA, Shokugeki no Soma and even Dragon ball are kinda dead. In these forums, people only post about the new chapters coming out or a new episode.

In the Shokugeki no Soma forum the only posts there are is about new chapters or chapter reviews and thats legit it.

And the same for the dragon ball forum although in that one there is some that may be asking questions or something like that but still kinda dead, to be honest

FMA tho is completely dead no activity for years except for me wanted to comment on an old thread but no reply...

The TLA and LoK forum legit hasn't been active for a year now.

Also the same for the Hunter x Hunter forum although there is one brave soul who dares to post on a dead forum... I salute to you my comrade o7

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jo Jo is just lame
I would admit that part 1 is not the best and for a person who has not seen it before and starts watching it will also think the same. But the more you watch the more you want. So just try to watch at least part 3, 4 or 5. It doesn't matter if you start watching part 5 and haven't watched the previous parts.
:happy:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would admit that part 1 is not the best and for a person who has not seen it before and starts watching it will also think the same. But the more you watch the more you want. So just try to watch at least part 3, 4 or 5. It doesn't matter if you start watching part 5 and haven't watched the previous parts.
:happy:
I'm too old for this stuff now