Why Naruto's Hokage style is a failure: How Naruto destroyed the world...

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto style of hokage=befriend enemy... never kill

Saskey would have kill Kawaki if he is hokage...This stop Isshiki plans

He even prepare to kill Boruto
You must be registered for see images

Solution to this otstuski problem is kill Kawaki nd Boruto... but no... Naruto coon hokage style prevent this

thx 4 reading :)

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
War and violence got them to where they are today so I’m not sure I agree. I personally like the savage “get it done” style but I think it’s important to think about consequences on all fronts. Because Sasuke’s way has proven to fail too.

Reactions: Urda

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please go reread the manga, the current peace is due to Sasuke's way that you probably don't understand.

Naruto's way was the one proven failure if he even has a way to begin with.
Please stop following me around the forum, weirdo. You’re just some weird edgelord looking for trouble. Leave me out of it, thank you.

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is more like a lighter version of Danzo (without all the undergroud dirty job), I don't see him as Hokage, he wouldn't like the paperwork and don't have this global point of view and wisdom that a leader need, but he is more like an hands-on-person who does what is necessary.

Tobirama was clearly the best Hokage of Konoha history, he wasn't too naive (Hashirama, Hiruzen, Tsunade) and not too extrem (Madara, Danzo). He was wise, and had a long term vision which is a very good quality for a leader. It's a shame that in Naruto, Tobirama is forgotten by everybody while without him, Konoha wouldn't exist.

Hiruzen himself admited that he was inferior to Tobirama, unable to carry on Tobirama's legacy :

Kakashi is the one who is the closest to Tobirama about Hokage style. Kakashi always was logical despite the fact he still had emotions.

Hashirama and Naruto have the power and charisma, but not a pragmatic approach, they are unable to deal with the real world. This is why Tobirama, Danzo and Sasuke existed, they counterbalanced their counterpart's naivety. Hiruzen / Danzo was the most extrem duality, not the best example, Hiruzen was excessively soft, and Danzo excessively harsh. The best example is the Hashirama / Tobirama dynamic, Hashirama as charismatic and powerful leader, and Tobirama as wise and cold advisor and support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Troi and Chikombo

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is more like a lighter version of Danzo (without all the undergroud dirty job), I don't see him as Hokage, he wouldn't like the paperwork and don't have this global point of view and wisdom that a leader need, but he is more like an hands-on-person who does what is necessary.

Tobirama was clearly the best Hokage of Konoha history, he wasn't too naive (Hashirama, Hiruzen, Tsunade) and not too extrem (Madara, Danzo). He was wise, and had a long term vision which is a very good quality for a leader. It's a shame that in Naruto, Tobirama is forgotten by everybody while without him, Konoha wouldn't exist.

Hiruzen himself admited that he was inferior to Tobirama, unable to carry on Tobirama's legacy :

Kakashi is the one who is the closest to Tobirama about Hokage style. Kakashi always was logical despite the fact he still had emotions.

Hashirama and Naruto have the power and charisma, but not a pragmatic approach, they are unable to deal with the real world. This is why Tobirama, Danzo and Sasuke existed, they counterbalanced their counterpart's naivety. Hiruzen / Danzo was the most extrem duality, not the best example, Hiruzen was excessively soft, and Danzo excessively harsh. The best example is the Hashirama / Tobirama dynamic, Hashirama as charismatic and powerful leader, and Tobirama as wise and cold advisor and support.

I don't understand how Sasuke is a lighter version of Danzo, they're nothing alike and their plans are polar opposites, Danzo never wanted revolution and for people to unite but to control, please explain to me how or go reread the manga.

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand how Sasuke is a lighter version of Danzo, they're nothing alike and their plans are polar opposites, Danzo never wanted revolution and for people to unite but to control, please explain to me how or go reread the manga.
Danzo wanted a world revolution, and wanted the union of all nations.
You must be registered for see medias

During the 5 Kage summit, he said he will follow Hashirama's steps by uniting all the 5 shinobi nations like Hashirama united clans to make Konoha back in the time.

Reactions: Troi

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Danzo wanted a world revolution, and wanted the union of all nations.
You must be registered for see medias

During the 5 Kage summit, he said he will follow Hashirama's steps by uniting all the 5 shinobi nations like Hashirama united clans to make Konoha back in the time.

No, if he wants revolution he wouldn't follow Hashirama's already established and failed way, Hashirama was giving Bijuus to other nations to make a balance of power so they don't wage wars against each other, Danzo wants to have all that power but he doesn't want people to unite against him, he will follow Madara's way to control people and force them to obey Konoha, Sasuke doesn't want people to obey him but the opposite, he wants them to hate him and to unite against him freely and actually try to end him, Danzo doesn't want that to happen, he will be a dictator that will kill who oppose him, people will fear him so they will be slaves to him and will not advance as people, Sasuke by killing the kages will make people come with new leadership that will be fitting the situation Sasuke caused, different from the old system of Hashirama's power balance which is a true way of uniting them, I doubt Danzo will let the villages unite against him because he will lose his leadership, and the mentality of villages going against each other will not change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nidaime Suiton

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, if he wants revolution he wouldn't follow Hashirama's already established and failed way, Hashirama was giving Bijuus to other nations to make a balance of power so they don't wage wars against each other, Danzo wants to have all that power but he doesn't want people to unite against him, he will follow Madara's way to control people and force them to obey Konoha, Sasuke doesn't want people to obey him but the opposite, he wants them to hate him and to unite against him freely and actually try to end him, Danzo doesn't want that to happen, he will be a dictator that will kill who oppose him, people will fear him so they will be slaves to him and will not advance as people, Sasuke by killing the kages will make people come with new leadership that will be fitting the situation Sasuke caused, different from the old system of Hashirama's power balance which is a true way of uniting them, I doubt Danzo will let the villages unite against him because he will lose his leadership, and the mentality of villages going against each other will not change.
Yes you're right about the fact Danzo's and Sasuke's plan weren't the same, Yes I should have reread the manga, I forgot the subtlety of Sasuke's plan. But still in Boruto, Sasuke is a lighter version of Danzo, not in political view, but in the way he protects Konoha from the shadow (without all the dirty stuffs that Danzo did in underground). He counterbalance Naruto's naivety, while Shikamaru is Naruto's advisor about leadership and tactic.

Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes you're right about the fact Danzo's and Sasuke's plan weren't the same, Yes I should have reread the manga, I forgot the subtlety of Sasuke's plan. But still in Boruto, Sasuke is a lighter version of Danzo, not in political view, but in the way he protects Konoha from the shadow (without all the dirty stuffs that Danzo did in underground). He counterbalance Naruto's naivety, while Shikamaru is Naruto's advisor about leadership and tactic.
Sasuke post Boruto movie got his personality completely changed from what Kishimoto intended him to be, I doubt he's dark enough to be compared to Danzo, remember when pointed his sword against his daughter, yeah that Sasuke is gone, his edge lord side and charisma is dead unless Kishimoto restores that before he dies.