[Predictions] Why Naruto's hand is bandaged in "The Last"

raiban

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we all know the time has come for Naruto to fight Sasuke again is coming closer than we expected. Many of us speculated that Naruto's right hand was bandaged because he is hiding his SoSP hand me down jutsu, but I believe it is bandaged because it is severely burned. Reason being is that the SoSP has his powers returned to him after Kaguya is sealed away. Adding on the fact that Naruto would not bandage his hand just to hide a jutsu that most people would know about. We know for a fact that Sasuke has 2 chakra natures, fire and lightning, and that Naruto only has 1, wind, without the help of the tailed beasts. Taking that into account Sasuke is very proficient at using Amaterasu, a heightened version of the fire nature, and he spams it like crazy, while Naruto imbues his rasengans with the wind nature. I think when they have their usual clash of the chidori and rasengans, or should I say an Amaterasu like chidori and a wind style rasengan, the collision damages both of their arms. Enough to damage Naruto's arm but not enough to prevent him using jutsus. The only troubling part I see in this theory is the extinguishing of the black flames as only Sasuke can control them.

johnaudiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 years is more than enough to heal his hands if He still has Kurama chakra or perhaps if he till have his So6P healing touch...
Otherwise, +80 to your Theory..