Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Know why dev's, people who payed prayed for this website specially them people who comment on your threads they're full of trolls, you got a serious prediction on something then they could make a troll out of it trolls hehe specially those who pay for this website trolls haha

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This place was famous because of Naruto and when that finished people just moved on. The problem with the current site is that it doesn't cater towards a specific audience like its predecessor did but instead they're just trying to make this a place for everyone and its obviously failing hard.

Reactions: Rohan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This place was famous because of Naruto and when that finished people just moved on. The problem with the current site is that it doesn't cater towards a specific audience like its predecessor did but instead they're just trying to make this a place for everyone and its obviously failing hard.
I agree with this. The best method probably would have been to keep the site as it was with the NB branding and make the Naruto roleplay the main focus of the site. It would have worked because at the end phase of NB, the RP section had the second highest activity levels. With the NB branding the NDS people (Highest activity levels) would not feel alienated and leave (Which happened when NB became AB).

Right now AB has lost that NB nostalgia feel and it just feels like a mess with all sorts of stuff and no central focus. No one is interested in sites like this. This is true to an extent as I have seen many forums similar to AB have low activity levels.

Yep, Boruto would drag it into the gutter. As for one piece who knows.
NB could have been turned into an OP forum once Naruto ended. Just one month ago, there was a golden chance with OJ shutting down. IF AB has transformed into an OP site those OJ people would have come here. This did not happen though which I am fine with as it would have made AB look desperate. Some people even tried advertising AB on OJ but people did not come because AB is one of those many 'generic low activity anime forums' out there.

Reactions: Passerby

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Know why dev's, people who payed prayed for this website specially them people who comment on your threads they're full of trolls, you got a serious prediction on something then they could make a troll out of it trolls hehe specially those who pay for this website trolls haha
lol says the troll himself. Literally read your threads and everyone replied respectfully and with logic. You never bothered to reply and then make this post?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re branding was a bad move it killed what little life it had left lol, I don’t even know why I keep coming here from time to time, there’s zero discussions

Reactions: Rohan

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re branding was a bad move it killed what little life it had left lol, I don’t even know why I keep coming here from time to time, there’s zero discussions
So this is what has become of our old site huh. Well it’s not so bad. However I don’t believe the issue is with rebranding but the loss of Naruto itself. The absence of Narutos weekly manga has slowly created a chasm. Simple truth, Naruto was the whole reason behind the base and without him we’re nothing.

Reactions: Ansatsuken