HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been rewatching Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, and I've just passed the sasuke danzo fight, and God damn, this anime would probably be my favourite if it weren't for all the constant flashbacks and the sheer amount of fillers.
The past 3 episodes I've seen the sasuke leaving the village and sakura trying to stop him flashback!
Every episode is roughly 23 mins long, and out of that, if you take out the opening credits, the catch up from the last episode, the closing credits, the preview for the next episode and all the flashbacks, you get about 7 minutes fresh content.
Even in the manga there was way too many flashbacks, like we're just forgetting everything that happens.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't read because i agree with the title lol.. Sentimentality of being the first anime i saw aside, it doesn't come close to my top 10 tbh.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed kid.

The author takes too many breaks which takes away from it's potential. Is he still on break or has he started writing again?
Yeah 3 chapters got released this year + the new chapter is coming in a few days and something BIG is gonna happen so yeah I guess Miura want to finish his story which is a good thing, Berserk deserve an ending.

The breaks doesn't really bother me because after all we end up with panels like this

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG! Hinabae you like Bleach as well?!
Totally agreed, brate :win: :score:

Bleach is love <3
Wow I didn't know so many people on here liked Bleach, it's a shame it went downhill due to Kubo's health issues. Anyway Ichigo soloes all your faves

Who am I kidding it's just mindless fun and nothing more :(

Last edited:

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/4 of the flashbacks are only in the anime so blame sp not kishimoto
Yeah I was talking more about the anime than the manga, but there are definitely still too many flashbacks in the manga.
Plus I don't really like the ending of the manga, Madara getting oneshotted by black zetsu and kaguya replacing him as the final villain seemed dumb to me. Madara was a well developed character, rooted throughout the storyline, and Kaguya had been mentioned in like 2 sentences since the creation of the show.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow I didn't know so many people on here liked Bleach, it's a shame it went downhill due to Kubo's health issues. Anyway Ichigo soloes all your faves

Who am I kidding it's just mindless fun and nothing more :(
I never got into Bleach. Idk I'm sure it's good but I am usually getting disappointed watching "the big names". I didn't like One Piece, Dragon Ball and Fairy Tail.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I could I would redo the anime, tell the 15 year long story with good graphics but sticking to the manga, no extended fights (even though I like them in the anime), no unesseracy shots of nature, no 15 min episodes, no fillers, no fake flashbacks, just pure canon from a 2 b.
Introduce it to a new audience, then if people want to they can watch the original episodes.
Maybe you could divide episodes into books of like ten chapters or cut your own beginnings and endings maybe they could last like 40 min.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG! Hinabae you like the Fate series as well?!
Totally agreed, brate :win: :score:

Fate is love <3
I started Fate/zero like 3 years ago and ended up dropping it after 8 episodes, IIRC the plot was really boring. Maybe, I should try again.

I know a bit about Fate/Grand Order too and all I know is that Mashu is best girl :score:

Status
Not open for further replies.