Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His main jutsu is Kage Bunshin.

He has no problem sending one to spar with his son.

He could use them to assist himself doing that job. I mean some would say using KB for the job would be a disrespect but for someone who has no trouble using KB to be a parent to his son it shouldn't be a problem.

Sending a KB to be a father to his son is OK but to be a hokage from time to time is a problem ? He could always attend important meeting himself and use his clones to do bothersome jobs like Genin-Mission assignments, paper work etc.

If he used his KB properly he wouldn't get rusty and would still be equal to Sasuke. But now he is weaker than his rival all because he is sitting behind a desk all day.

I mean look at his rival Sasuke ;

- He is fighting an enemy Kaguya was preparing an army for.

- He is travelling dimensions to trace said enemy/enemies.

- He is travelling the world to see what kind of changes happened after the last world war.

- He is managing multiple lovers.

__

I mean he even has Shikamaru and Shizune as back-up while Sasuke is saving the world alone.

How hard it is to manage a village ?

Kakashi dealt with the most troublesome work himself. He was the one who brought order to the village after the World War. Naruto only became hokage after Kakashi cleaned the dirt.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's motivation for training has always been so he could catch up to sasuke, fight akatsuki and become hokage. Now that he has achieved all three he doesn't train anymore. He isn't someone who is passionate about improving his combat ability like goku

Fockboy

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His main jutsu is Kage Bunshin.

He has no problem sending one to spar with his son.

He could use them to assist himself doing that job. I mean some would say using KB for the job would be a disrespect but for someone who has no trouble using KB to be a parent to his son it shouldn't be a problem.

Sending a KB to be a father to his son is OK but to be a hokage from time to time is a problem ? He could always attend important meeting himself and use his clones to do bothersome jobs like Genin-Mission assignments, paper work etc.

If he used his KB properly he wouldn't get rusty and would still be equal to Sasuke. But now he is weaker than his rival all because he is sitting behind a desk all day.

I mean look at his rival Sasuke ;

- He is fighting an enemy Kaguya was preparing an army for.

- He is travelling dimensions to trace said enemy/enemies.

- He is travelling the world to see what kind of changes happened after the last world war.

- He is managing multiple lovers.

__

I mean he even has Shikamaru and Shizune as back-up while Sasuke is saving the world alone.

How hard it is to manage a village ?

Kakashi dealt with the most troublesome work himself. He was the one who brought order to the village after the World War. Naruto only became hokage after Kakashi cleaned the dirt.
busy doing kage stuff while sasuke is still trying his hardest to stay relevant :lmao:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's motivation for training has always been so he could catch up to sasuke, fight akatsuki and become hokage. Now that he has achieved all three he doesn't train anymore. He isn't someone who is passionate about improving his combat ability like goku
He improved substantially in the Last, and even in the end as a father he as training in Taijutsu before his kids and wife tackled him down.

I think he loves to train, but doesn't see the point as his life is different, and he holds each villager's life in his hands. I feel like it's great for Naruto to be rusty tbh, because then he should have no excuse because he would have realized the importance of keeping one's training "up to date", seeing how villains are going to be appearing in the movie as well.

Heisenberg Wannabe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He lacks the motivation. He needs Sasuke to set him straight. He always wanted to impress Sasuke. I think Sasuke needs to mock Naruto about his rustiness so Naruto could train again to impress Sasuke. :cool:

Reactions: Gerkak

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He improved substantially in the Last, and even in the end as a father he as training in Taijutsu before his kids and wife tackled him down.

I think he loves to train, but doesn't see the point as his life is different, and he holds each villager's life in his hands. I feel like it's great for Naruto to be rusty tbh, because then he should have no excuse because he would have realized the importance of keeping one's training "up to date", seeing how villains are going to be appearing in the movie as well.
Indeed he improved in the last, however just like the OP said he could have easily handled things with the large amount of shadow clones he can produce.

I don't understand why someone who is a ninja living in a dangerous world will stop training. The third for example has been hokage for years but his skills were still sharp. Only old age hindered him, a hokage is a village's last line of defense. Naruto not training shows his negligence

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is rusty because he's like Gohan. Gohan was strong during the Cell Games. During times of peace, he got nerfed hard.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed he improved in the last, however just like the OP said he could have easily handled things with the large amount of shadow clones he can produce.

I don't understand why someone who is a ninja living in a dangerous world will stop training. The third for example has been hokage for years but his skills were still sharp. Only old age hindered him, a hokage is a village's last line of defense. Naruto not training shows his negligence
Probably doesn't feel the need to since he is already so powerful. I don't even think Naruto himself realized how rusty he was until he actually started fighting.

It's something common that happens when you are too focused on one thing, and you stop putting in effort in the other. Though Naruto's footspeed in Chapter 2 speaks on his own growth in base at least, it was definitely a different interpretation of what we saw before PIS.

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fighting an enemy Kaguya prepared an Army for? Yeah no, Shin is about to get Fodder Stomped by Sakura probably I doubt Kaguya would waste even her time on Shin. Such a scattered chakra he is