[Debate] Why MLP: Frienship is insane popular on internet?

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of my male friends get crazy on that show, they kept hiddenly talking about that show and i don't understand why?
I read many facts about this show which it seems Hasbro having the great success. I don't like that show because it is too feminist and girly, many people said this show is homosexual and satanic! (Not just Christians). I have seen many videos even gaming videos were talking about this show!! (Gaming is my favorite hobby, it is now infected by this show).
If anyone has seen this show, i want to discuss how this show is becoming insanely popular to all gender. And about the upcoming movie so called "Equestria Girl". :(

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I always found it strange how a Man could possibly like a show like that, but honestly I have no criticism to them, they like what they enjoy.

Also, I'm wondering how such a show could of become this popular.
My theory is most likely the male fans just want to be called "Bronies" but don't actually like the show.

Unbiased King

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am a tall and proud Brony, but how is MLP feminist?

Anywho, I suspect it's popular because the show is funny while at the same time offers meaningful advice and ideas; they really don't make shows like MLP anymore.

EDIT: I tried to make my girlfriend see the movie with me, she wanted to cry lolol.

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anywho, I suspect it's popular because the show is funny while at the same time offers meaningful advice and ideas; they really don't make shows like MLP anymore.

EDIT: I tried to make my girlfriend see the movie with me, she wanted to cry lolol.
Thanks for the info but i won't be a brony.

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Theres really nothing to be "proud" about. Its just a show. Not to put you down, but seriously.
But you say how is it feminine? Pink, Girl Ponies. Girly in general. And was actually made for a young girl fanbase.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most of the fans on this show are MEN!! DO YOU BELIEVE SUCH THING? ARE PEOPLE REALLY GAY?
I don't have any problems with the show, or its fans. Why would someone who is male have to be gay to watch it?

Do women who watch shows like Top Gear have to be lesbian? Nope.

Please, if you don't like the show, then why fan the flames of hate?

It simply looks to me like you are projecting your insecurities on the internet.

I respect your guts to voice your opinion, but I would like it more if it was less offensive.

Reactions: SQY

Unbiased King

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theres really nothing to be "proud" about. Its just a show. Not to put you down, but seriously.
But you say how is it feminist? Pink, Girl Ponies. Girly in general. And was actually made for a young girl fanbase.
I can agree that it's a "girly" show, but hardly feminist. They still have male characters doing manly things, not once have I seen a feminine male character in the series.