UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact that most Uzumakis run into world and not single come to Konoha can say you something.
I think you meant that a lot of Uzumaki are all over the world. Yes, that is a fact.
Specially if you consider that Konoha wasn't even an option, I mean a hundred year of alliances for this kind of treatment:
You must be registered for see images

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Kiri village did it. They hate people with KKG and special powers. They did wipe out their own Yuki and Kaguya clans. The Kaguya attempted a coup like the Uchiha, and the Yukon were just killed for no reason but Most hatred for KKG. The Mist were also the closest geographically to the Uzu to launch a preemptive strike.
Yes! It is quite a good guess, but I think it was most likely an alliance and not just a single village, because Uzumaki power was too overpowered...
It could be that Danzou influenced the Kiri to do it along with a lot of alliances.

Btw: shame on Mito for doing nothing, even with the strongest Bijuu, she was able to do nothing at all and asked Kushina to be submisse in this situation....:eek:uttahere:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think you meant that a lot of Uzumaki are all over the world. Yes, that is a fact.
Specially if you consider that Konoha wasn't even an option, I mean a hundred year of alliances for this kind of treatment:

Damn they were almost treated as badly as the uchiha

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn they were almost treated as badly as the uchiha
At least Uzumaki defeated all the discrimination, as one of them became Hokage honorably.
Unhappily, I can't say the same thing to the Uchiha.

You can see their decline right here, from someone deeply respected even by Madara and Hashirama (if only Mito had actually protected her clan :sweat:) to someone who struggles to survive in shinobi world and are used as jinchuuriki and things whenever their villages wanted.

Thanks goodness, Naruto wasn't a clan avenger like Sasuke XD

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At least Uzumaki defeated all the discrimination, as one of them became Hokage honorably.
Unhappily, I can't say the same thing to the Uchiha.

You can see their decline right here, from someone deeply respected even by Madara and Hashirama (if only Mito had actually protected her clan :sweat:) to someone who struggles to survive in shinobi world and are used as jinchuuriki and things whenever their villages wanted.

Thanks goodness, Naruto wasn't a clan avenger like Sasuke XD
Yeah karin and Nagato show what the clan became just used by others for their evil goals much like haku

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah karin and Nagato show what the clan became just used by others for their evil goals much like haku
And it's not only that, even though they had this much power, they didn't even plan a coup or something like that to protect themselves, something like "pan-Uzumakism" lol

Sometimes I even doubt their integrity as a clan, because even living in their prime era, their most valuable member at the time, Mito, instead of fighting all them off, she sits around like this, not shedding a thread of concern.

Last edited:

VVolfVVarrior

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There is something fishy about it. They rather lived in some unknow countries then with they ally. And when Naruto generation come to the world none was interested in name Uzumaki, hell only Madara commented on it. Like people of Konoha are probably idiots that none connected Kushina and Naruto, Or even Mito.

Reactions: Thmeen

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is something fishy about it. They rather lived in some unknow countries then with they ally. And when Naruto generation come to the world none was interested in name Uzumaki, hell only Madara commented on it. Like people of Konoha are probably idiots that none connected Kushina and Naruto, Or even Mito.
Strange if you think about it as they were allies. Maybe they were aware that Senju may transform you into some carpet or eliminate you if you turn into someone more powerful than them.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes! It is quite a good guess, but I think it was most likely an alliance and not just a single village, because Uzumaki power was too overpowered...
It could be that Danzou influenced the Kiri to do it along with a lot of alliances.
The Uzu were feared for their sealing jutsus, not a power that can be exploited on the battlefield or a great offensive technique. Danzo doesn't just destroy allies of the Leaf. Only those who threaten it, like the Uchiha. If both Mito and Kushina were alive at the time of the Uzu village's destruction, there had to be another culprit. Bloody Mist, man.
Btw: shame on Mito for doing nothing, even with the strongest Bijuu, she was able to do nothing at all and asked Kushina to be submisse in this situation....:eek:uttahere:
Well, Mito was an old woman by that time. She is Tsunade's grandmother after all. So she's ancient.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were probably angry as **** that they send their daughter to Konoha and Konoha left them rot.
Yes!! And the most strange thing ever: the Uzumaki never enjoyed their power from Kurama and Mito marrying the Shodaime, they are literally trash on the shinobi world now and trated like it. Hiruzen was so stern and cold when he warned Kushina was to become jinchuriki for Konoha (I mean it wasn't even her OWN village she was helping)

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Uzu were feared for their sealing jutsus, not a power that can be exploited on the battlefield or a great offensive technique. Danzo doesn't just destroy allies of the Leaf. Only those who threaten it, like the Uchiha. If both Mito and Kushina were alive at the time of the Uzu village's destruction, there had to be another culprit. Bloody Mist, man.

Well, Mito was an old woman by that time. She is Tsunade's grandmother after all. So she's ancient.
If the Uzumaki and their village were becoming a power house, yes, Danzou would attack. They could turn against Konoha and blackmail them by their jinchuuriki.
And about the last one: Madara was even older and was manipulating Kirigakure, Konohagakure, Akatsuki ( Nagato, Yahiko and Konan at the time) AND planning world domination XD. She could have done something.

VVolfVVarrior

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes!! And the most strange thing ever: the Uzumaki never enjoyed their power from Kurama and Mito marrying the Shodaime, they are literally trash on the shinobi world now and trated like it. Hiruzen was so stern and cold when he warned Kushina was to become jinchuriki for Konoha (I mean it wasn't even her OWN village she was helping)

Heh, I will bet that Uzumaki worshiped Shinigami or something and pissed rest of the world.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And it's not only that, even though they had this much power, they didn't even plan a coup or something like that to protect themselves, something like "pan-Uzumakism" lol

Sometimes I even doubt their integrity as a clan, because even living in their prime era, their most valuable member at the time, Mito, instead of fighting all them off, she sits around like this, not shedding a thread of concern.

But I think that was before they got torn down I think it happened in karins life time

VVolfVVarrior

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes XD. They were most likely the witches who did something others didn't and the rest of shinobi world was the personification of Inquisition XD
And their almost immortality feats weren't helping them too lol.
They were selling souls of their enemy to their god for their long life. XD But damn, they get caught.