[Question] Why isn't NB mobile compatible?

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well atleast that version doesn't makes you have to load profiles etc that can slow down the browsing on a cell. A full compatible NB App has been asked about many times before and i don't know where we are in that state. For now i'm afraid that's the option available.

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well atleast that version doesn't makes you have to load profiles etc that can slow down the browsing on a cell. A full compatible NB App has been asked about many times before and i don't know where we are in that state. For now i'm afraid that's the option available.
Like seriously. it hurts my eyes trying to browse on my phone
I browse on my iPhone 5c constantly, infact I prefer it.

Maybe because I'm 16 or maybe cause I'm used to viewing it like this but its quite comfortable to me.

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The site is faster on my phone than when I use a desktop. The root to your problem may be the phone itself.
I never said anything about speed. It works perfectly fine. I just hate that I have to zoom in a lot of the time because it loads far away from the text and my eyes can't be going through that strain

Woodzy

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never said anything about speed. It works perfectly fine. I just hate that I have to zoom in a lot of the time because it loads far away from the text and my eyes can't be going through that strain
If you're using Chrome, you could fix the size of the text in the settings. If you're an Apple user, I can't help you. :lol

Edit: Most likely any browser you use will have the option of tweaking the size of the text.

Last edited:

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is what it looks like when I browse on my iPhone

You must be registered for see images
Here is mine. I have to double click to zoom into text so I dont hurt my eyes reading itty bitty text. it looks pretty much the same as yours and looks big but on mobile screen it's tiny

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use the UC browser in my S5 and it auto-resize the website if I zoom in.

People have been asking for it but we got a final answer from zise saying it will cost money or something along those lines.

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They ought to use the money they get from premium users. Another idea is to stop posting the episodes (naruto) if that is costing money. We can watch it on an app (Hulu, Crunchyroll) or from a third-party provider (kissanime, naruget).

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is mine. I have to double click to zoom into text so I dont hurt my eyes reading itty bitty text. it looks pretty much the same as yours and looks big but on mobile screen it's tiny

I think it looks fine the way it is imo... I personally don't find the zooming in a problem x)
Im no web developer but im sure its possible to make a NB app, unless there is some other reason.
that's been asked way too many times~ last time i saw i think it was a no :0