baah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Kishi is going to reveal KB-samehada fusion (or 8tails-samehada fusion) and kyuubi sage mode at the same time...what do you think

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would KB fuse with samehada? im pretty sure it was a technique unique to kisame and samehada considering kisame was already part fish... KB might have a big bad ass octopus inside him but he cant breathe under water as shown in the kisame - KB fight :/ would have been cool to see tho... even though it is completely pointless :p

Plus KB is using samehada effectively by using samehada to store some of his swords and using it to absorb chakra while he isnt in tailed beast mode.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Kishi is going to reveal KB-samehada fusion (or 8tails-samehada fusion) and kyuubi sage mode at the same time...what do you think
There is only so much semehada can absorb at once which as shown during the battle between bee and kisame the amount of power being thrown around now is on a whole other scale

baah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm just wondering.... if kishi did not really intend KB (the eight tails ji'ki) to use samehada in a big way... why would he even bother letting KB possess the samehada.?..