WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw the chapter last week and this weeks. I start to question myself the one who knows everything? From what we saw in this chapter it's official Orochimaru came back from a miracle made by Sasuke Uchiha. The question is what is Sasuke looking for? We know that he will later on pay a visit to Madara, but what will he do with Orochimaru? It was clear that it's a place Sasuke knew very well. Could it be the Naka Shrine? I mean when you think about it. There's not many places that Sasuke could go of instead of the Leaf Village. The one who knows everything could be SO6P. But i don't think that will take place in the story anyways. So could the Naka Shrine be the location where Sasuke might arrive or is it Sasuke's childhood home? Seems to me that the only person that i can think of Sasuke meeting is his father. I mean why else does Sasuke seems interested in finding answers?

GreenV

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would Sasuke need to go to his old little house to meet his parents, while Edo Tensei can be performed anywhere... (If people are right that he wanted to meet his parents, but I think not)

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would Sasuke need to go to his old little house to meet his parents, while Edo Tensei can be performed anywhere... (If people are right that he wanted to meet his parents, but I think not)
Who knows? Edo Tensei can't be performed anywhere... Orochimaru mentioned that Sasuke knew very well of the place. Unless this is a complete new scene that Kishi decided to add in the story. It shouldn't be that hard to determine where Sasuke will go.