Why is there even a series called Boruto?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously speaking, Boruto is a money milk done by Samurai & CO.
Naruto series should have ended after the last shippuden episode.

Boruto is an easy money grab and it lacks that special thing Naruto had. The idea of the anime is smoked already, many character potential and stories are wasted.Orochimaru was turned into a BlTCH while people expected him to be the final villain, for example.Madara was dumped in favour of Kaguya(this can be argued).Fugaku was dumped early for plot convenience.We get a lot of useless Infinite Tsukuyomi fillers instead of stories about Kagami, Shisui, Hashirama, first ninja war and so on.Danzo's battle prowess was stupid and pathetic while he was equipped with enough Sharingans to end Sasuke multiple times, for plot convenience.

Filler trash asspulls like Shin Uchiha are thrown in.More Otsotsuki members will be thrown in losing that mystical aura and becoming common sight.Boruto series lacks essence and its just a Naruto tryharding-copy.

Like those Star Wars new movies, same idea written and produced in a different form. It gets boring really.

Last edited:

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because Boruto wrecks your fav. XD

OT: If you feel this way simply don't read/watch. No need to voice your opinion on a matter as such because it won't change anything. Many people like myself actually enjoy the series. :sigar:

#BorutoGreatness

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol fans here they it's trash yet i see them in every brouto related thread hypocrites :lmao:

OT: You logged in to say this shit? unlike u we're not blinded by nostalgia and we give boruto a chance. also i presume u haven't watched any episode or read any chapter. figured anyway as always :

BORUTO GREATNESS!!!!

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto makes it trashy if he wasn't in the show or a MC we could have a decent story. However I like what it's doing with the side characters I cant complain too much on that. You are right that it's sole purpose is to make money.

Last edited:

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i see no problem with orochimaru's personality right now, but you can never trust him, there's a possibility he's doing some bad stuff and we don't know it.

but answering your question, there's a series called boruto because people like it. as the others said, if you don't like it thats ok, just don't watch/read it. your problem is solved i guess.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol fans here they it's trash yet i see them in every brouto related thread hypocrites :lmao:

OT: You logged in to say this shit? unlike u we're not blinded by nostalgia and we give boruto a chance. also i presume u haven't watched any episode or read any chapter. figured anyway as always :

BORUTO GREATNESS!!!!
It's Boruto that tries to match with Naruto specific nostalgia but it fails miserably, just like you. Boruto is the commercial version of Naruto. :lmao:

Just like the new Hobbit movies and the new Star Wars series, they are trashy attempts to match the glory of their respective originals. Those are popcorn crash at best and i wont misuse my bandwitdth watching Boruto, its a total waste of time and life.

Cry whatever you wish. :bye:

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was gonna say because of capitalism.

Anyway, you don't have to watch it.

Naruto had a good 15 year long run. It's done to perfection. It will always be there.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's Boruto that tries to match with Naruto specific nostalgia but it fails miserably, just like you. Boruto is the commercial version of Naruto. :lmao:

Just like the new Hobbit movies and the new Star Wars series, they are trashy attempts to match the glory of their respective originals. Those are popcorn crash at best and i wont misuse my bandwitdth watching Boruto, its a total waste of time and life.

Cry whatever you wish. :bye:
I knew it . u didn't even watch it. yet u say it's trash? LOL. Watch Sarada vs Buntan

and this

[video=youtube;ZyIYRxF4M4Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIYRxF4M4Q[/video]

Take this L and thank u

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry wall of text
Take your Nostalgia goggles off for minute bro and realize that everything your complaining about isn’t really meant for you to begin with.

Most of us have spent 15 years of our lives reading watching Naruto and we are young adults now. The franchise is being introduced to a younger (new gen) audience now. The adult Naruto’s isn’t going to connect with them like he did with us
because they didn’t grow up with the series as we did. They can binge watch the entire series and will miss out on all the hype of waiting for the next episode or chapter to drop, the discussions, the theories, etc. They get this with Boruto.

Sasuke, Naruto, and the rest of K11 are kept around to keep us old timers connected to the new world. Like them, some of us are parents now so we can still connect to them on that level. But the story isn’t about them anymore.

As for the Boruto series itself: I’m actually fine with the manga tbh. Sure side characters need more attention bit since it’s out monthly there really isn’t space for that.

I like the world building the manga is doing. Many have a problem with the whole
Ninja tech thing bit it reminds me of ninja Gaiden somewhat (jist not as badass as Hyubusa soloes)

The Anime I don’t care for...so I don’t really watch it until I hear something interesting happens. I’ve probably watch maybe a dozen of the 50+ episodes and those episodes being the manga canon material. Just take everyone’s advice and don’t watch/read it. It’s not like you’re spending money on it right?

Last edited:

Pakura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are still on a message board forum called narutobase in 2018, 4 years after the series ended, complaining about people who watch Boruto, you should probably examine what went wrong in your life.

There is no more Naruto. That story is long over. There is only Boruto.