why is Sasuke the most popular character in the Naruto Discussion Forum?

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For the past several weeks there have been Sasuke threads EVERYWHERE when there are hundreds of things to make threads about.

So why so many freaking Sasuke threads he is talked about too much now and it's making the base stale. I kid you not 90% of Sasuke threads that get made (even the ones that are currently in showing up in the today's topics section of Narutobase) are dead topics that have been disscused several times already, which makes th all against the forum rules.
All those threads should be deleted but of course they aren't cause the mods rarely do Thier job.

WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP MAKING SASUKE THREADS? IM JUST GONNA ASSUME ITS BECAUSE HE IS THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER ON NARUTOBASE.

Mad Daz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His fans are fun to play with. They have by far the largest number of people making threads about him. Compared to 2-3 narutofans that are known trolls.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. Half the threads you're talking about are bashing threads. The other half are made by the same 3-4 members who are notorious Sasuke fanboys. The real Sasuke fans stay quiet for the most part and are rather intelligent.
Despite Sasuke being my favourite, I usually stay quiet when it comes to debating about Sasuke, because people debating for Sasuke usually get labelled as Sasuke fappers and the like. And while I'm not afraid of being labelled, I'd prefer not to be, as nobody likes being called things they aren't.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This. Half the threads you're talking about are bashing threads. The other half are made by the same 3-4 members who are notorious Sasuke fanboys. The real Sasuke fans stay quiet for the most part and are rather intelligent.
His fans are fun to play with. They have by far the largest number of people making threads about him. Compared to 2-3 narutofans that are known trolls.
Yeah those seem like legit reasons. Regardless I wish there weren't so many freaking Sasuke threads it makes theNARUTO DISCUSSION SECTION STALE.

SusanooKyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I've seen a large amount of usernames involving Sasuke's name or is Uchiha related (I guess I'm not immune to that label Lol) but I also have seen a probably equal number of usernames involving Naruto or his techniques (I'm also not immune to that label Lol)

So it balances out, we have an equal no. of often out-of-control fans on each fanbase (Naruto and Sasuke). It's just the trolls and crazy people who are more vocal of a fanbase, always is.

For the most part, I'm neutral, both Naruto and Sasuke are my favorite characters.