Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People think he is strong because he took on Orochimaru, Hashirama, and Tobirama at the same time. But they were under Orochimaru's control, and wasn't at their full power from what I know of.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Partly from his hype like the nickname God of Shinobi and the databooks (written by kishi) saying he is the strongest hokage. Enma saying his power was pathetic compared to his prime and his databook stats are all 5 except speed, stamina and strength which are probably 5 in his prime.

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*crosses her arms* Yes I strongly agree that there are a majority of characters who have shown exceptional skills in using their unique jutsu techniques and seeing as Hiruzen Sarutobi was the 3rd hokage who was known to be very strong and he used both earth and fire jutsu and others forms of jutsu

p.s
he died anyway i hope this information i gave you was helpful:)

Yahisa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*crosses her arms* Yes I strongly agree that there are a majority of characters who have shown exceptional skills in using their unique jutsu techniques and seeing as Hiruzen Sarutobi was the 3rd hokage who was known to be very strong and he used both earth and fire jutsu and others forms of jutsu

p.s
he died anyway i hope this information i gave you was helpful:)
Ofc, thx :)

Tarakesa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah he's overrated a bit. He was called god of Shinobi, maybe he was in his time, but that doesn't apply for all generations. Hashirama was the incredible legend of his time, Hiruzen was the god of shinobis in his time just as Minato had a reputation in his generation. Of course Hiruzen is strong and has great knowledge in Nin- Tai- and Genjutsu, but it doesn't show his strength. Based on his known abilities he's not as strong in view of the current top tier shinobis.

Yahisa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah he's overrated a bit. He was called god of Shinobi, maybe he was in his time, but that doesn't apply for all generations. Hashirama was the incredible legend of his time, Hiruzen was the god of shinobis in his time just as Minato had a reputation in his generation. Of course Hiruzen is strong and has great knowledge in Nin- Tai- and Genjutsu, but it doesn't show his strength. Based on his known abilities he's not as strong in view of the current top tier shinobis.
I totally agree! :) Ow, and having that in mind, I was always wondering why Minato was a hokage even though Sarutobi was still alive? (was he too old or sth? xD)

Last edited:

Kuroshi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the fact that he lived such a long life may be part of it. I don't know when the 2nd Hokage died, but the 1st and 4th didn't have as long of a run as Sarutobi did. There's probably so much he accomplished. Until we get to see him in his prime, just have to believe the story Kishi made thus far.

The Riddlerr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama and Tobirama were actually at full power and were NOT being controlled by Orochimaru... The talisman took away their emotions so they would KILL Hiruzen, it didn't change anything about them other than that.