Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many people had so many chances but yet she lives...the two no name chuunin who thought they killed kakashi, orochimaru had a chance, ino had it, kabuto definitely had it, gaara in the forest, naruto in his 4 tail form, even that fodder zetsu impersonating neji had a chance. smh. oh and sasori and zabuza!

why she not dead yet?:shrug:
I will answer your question: becuase shes meant to be Narutos future wife.

RasenLight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Naruto always comes in perfect timings to save her ass, and because she's supposed to be "tool" for correct revival of the Uchiha clan, by Sasuke!
Unfort, he doesn't like girls (he doesn't actually like anyone)... So I guess her role now is to be saved by Naruto and punch zetsus transformed into Neji (which is actually a good thing)
She also helped Chiyo in defeating Sasori, so yeah... Let her live.
I don't like her, so I try not to bother with her, except when she's reeeeeeeeally ANNOYING.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell that to the Sasuke-haters rofl

Anyway, Sakura is useless but she's done pretty well in the war I guess she should be given another chance lol
She's useless, yet she's done well?

If your useless that means you haven't done anything. So how exactly is she useless if she has done something well?

Last edited:

jd9393

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Naruto always comes in perfect timings to save her ass, and because she's supposed to be "tool" for correct revival of the Uchiha clan, by Sasuke!
Unfort, he doesn't like girls (he doesn't actually like anyone)... So I guess her role now is to be saved by Naruto and punch zetsus transformed into Neji (which is actually a good thing)
She also helped Chiyo in defeating Sasori, so yeah... Let her live.
I don't like her, so I try not to bother with her, except when she's reeeeeeeeally ANNOYING.
Sasuke's Asexual

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many people had so many chances but yet she lives...the two no name chuunin who thought they killed kakashi, orochimaru had a chance, ino had it, kabuto definitely had it, gaara in the forest, naruto in his 4 tail form, even that fodder zetsu impersonating neji had a chance. smh. oh and sasori and zabuza!
Lets not forget that Sakura almost died against Zaku, Dosu, and Kin.

If you forgot who I am talking about then take a look at the following dead shinobi:

You must be registered for see images

^ I miss you guys!