Why Is Sakura Haruno Being Written Out of Baruto: Next Generations?

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Credit AniCetuS for the heads up (and pics) about Ikemoto slowly writing Sakura out of his series...I guess he's hell bent on fixing all of Kishimoto's past mistakes:

You must be registered for see images

Monkey D Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which begs you the question: Why Sakura isn't the main cast and instead was replaced with Hinata??

If you go to their website, they posted all the Main ones and expected Naruto is among there however Sasuke is not there and instead we got Hinata. I understand that the Hyuga might play important roles due to the latest chapter but why is she god damn important???

I google translate and ofc it goes by the meaning of their name, but it also turned out shino is important as well probably have to do with the academy? Himawari is in there too, whelp I guess that means she play bigger roles than Sasuke?? Don't even bring me up with Sakura into this lol.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because Sakura has a life and can't leave her important post as head of medical department to be a house wife with screen time
/thread.

OT: she just isn't a main character in the continuation of the series but she's Sarada's mother and 1 of 3 members of team 7 so I'm sure we'll see her.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because Sakura has a life and can't leave her important post as head of medical department to be a house wife with screen time
Last I checked, she was homeless and husbandless, so of course she can't be a house wife. But by God, would she eat up such an opportunity if it arose. Sakura wishes she was in Hinata's place.

And head of medical department? When'd this happen?

Last edited:

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Credit AniCetuS for the heads up (and pics) about Ikemoto slowly writing Sakura out of his series...I guess he's hell bent on fixing all of Kishimoto's past mistakes:

Does that include shortening a 12yr old girl's skirt? :lol

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apart from being homeless and poor, Sakura is also becoming mentally unstable and takes treatment in Konoha medical department.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this doesn't disprove my scan though
Disproving your scan isn't my intention nor necessary.

The scans project a woman who manages a home life, social life and her trade of medical ninjutsu. Her life isn't one dimensional....

Does that include shortening a 12yr old girl's skirt? :lol

That skirt is too high, why would Sakura let her daughter dress like a hoochie?

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, it's better this way cuz now noone will be able to sh*t on her for MC status. She will still exist and be seen, she's important in the village and her past involvement can never be taken from her so i'm content.

If they need this time for others to play catch up to be relevant I say go ahead. It will be good.