Why is only Sasuke hated for having help?

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously I like both but why do people only bash Sasuke for instance he took on Bee 4v1 and gets called crap for it but when Naruto took on Obito 4v1 nothing was said at all they also both have Borrowed power and both have been saved just as much as the other, I don't understand how one can be called shit and the other not they are basically the same

Dribbles

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... They took on Bee 4v1.

BEE is with Naruto, Kakashi and Gai trying to take on Obito.

I'm pretty sure Obito + 5 tailed beasts + Rinnegan and Sharingan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bee

Naruto has an excuse, his fighting to save an entire world, Sasuke was only trying to help destroy it.

hatake89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Necessarily dont hate him for that but just hate that oeople say he can solo anyone and yet all his fights have been with help.

Other than that good piont :D

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... They took on Bee 4v1.

BEE is with Naruto, Kakashi and Gai trying to take on Obito.

I'm pretty sure Obito + 5 tailed beasts + Rinnegan and Sharingan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bee

Naruto has an excuse, his fighting to save an entire world, Sasuke was only trying to help destroy it.
I don't see that as an excuse maybe an excuse to dislike Sasuke's character which is fine but his reason for fighting has nothing to do with being a coward on not, one should not be hated if the other isn't for the same reason IMO

Miyata

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto gets bashed for having help (power of the kyuubi) more than anyother character ... so lets not cry for sasuke shall we

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto gets bashed for having help (power of the kyuubi) more than anyother character ... so lets not cry for sasuke shall we
im not crying for Sasuke im just saying the both should be treated equally, Naruto bashing seems to happen far less.

Miyata

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not crying for Sasuke im just saying the both should be treated equally, Naruto bashing seems to happen far less.
You are crying for sasuke!!!,and on this NB i have seen countless threads about Naruto being trash because he always needed the fox's power.... More people hate Naruto just because he is the Main character... Sasuke clearly has more Fanboys so cheer up

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are crying for sasuke!!!,and on this NB i have seen countless threads about Naruto being trash because he always needed the fox's power.... More people hate Naruto just because he is the Main character... Sasuke clearly has more Fanboys so cheer up
Actually objectively spoken: Sasuke gets bashed more than Naruto. Even Sasuke fans get bashed because they have Sasuke as a favourite.
If people bash on Naruto for getting help from Kyuubi, it's because Sasuke was bashed first, so it was retaliation (which unfortunately happens a lot because most people seem to think you can only like one of them instead of both).

Most people don't take the time to understand the character's personality and his history and try to find all sorts of reason to bash on the character. Sasuke gets bashed for getting help, even though that's what a team is for, but they keep quiet about Naruto, saying it's not the same while it is exactly the same. Both get help during their fights but Sasuke gets bashed more for it *shrugs* People just seek for reasons to bash on characters they don't like I suppose and conveniently forget it when a situation applies for one of their favourite characters.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito's a Boss. Like the Final Boss battle you fight in a game. Neji and some Fodders lost all their Lives.
Killer Bee was just a regular Boss, and Sasuke needed 4 people to help. Sasuke apparently had fuckin' 3 Lives.