yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why would he have EMS and its not visible today

I will tell you why because he got weaker he lost his EMS remember in the past he always had it active kind of like the rinningan it cant be turned off once acquired

2. why is he hinding in a mask

I will tell you why because he to weak to fight people like kakashi, shino, sasuke, ect. if he was to walk any where with out that mask he would be attacked and owned on sight

3. why does he need pain to capture naruto or akatsuki at all to capture them

I will tell you why because he cant capture them they are to weak and he lacks MS to control them and he knows that pain,itachi,kisame(oh so much win), and others are stronger thats why he acts like "tobi the fool" if he is weak then he should act like it

4. why does madara care so much for sasuke

this is where i can respect madara because he needs sasuke to transfer his soul and i believe he coipied orochimarus sould transfer jutsu to do just that he needs a new vessel to become strong yet again and his closest thing to a friend was itachi = MS and sasuke killed itachi which marada has taken over(will take over) = EMS and madaras return which will be beat down by pain

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think madara hidding his face because he didnt want anybody 2 knows about him . and that he still alive.. because if anbu knew that he still alive all of them `ll be after him
so he had 2 hide his identity... but the question is.. why madara needs all the power of the demons.. and what is that thing sucked gaara's power

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they say the 1st defeat madara and he die with a sword in is chest , and they say he seal him how did he survive,,maybe itachi give him life, cause they say they seal him in a forest look is talking with iatachi in a forest

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but how did he come back to life thats the question
what i wana knw is why does madara look lyk his original self when he's tlkin to itachi in the forest (his hair is longer than tobi's)? and why he looks like tobi (with short hair) now. didnt itachi first discover madara sumwhere other than the forest? so why isit now they are tlkin in the forest? is any1 else confused about whether this was the 1st tym itachi met madara?

i think madara hidding his face because he didnt want anybody 2 knows about him . and that he still alive.. because if anbu knew that he still alive all of them `ll be after him
so he had 2 hide his identity... but the question is.. why madara needs all the power of the demons.. and what is that thing sucked gaara's power
i think that that thing looks lyk the first tym madara gained the EMS

Last edited:

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why would he have EMS and its not visible today

I will tell you why because he got weaker he lost his EMS remember in the past he always had it active kind of like the rinningan it cant be turned off once acquired

2. why is he hinding in a mask

I will tell you why because he to weak to fight people like kakashi, shino, sasuke, ect. if he was to walk any where with out that mask he would be attacked and owned on sight

3. why does he need pain to capture naruto or akatsuki at all to capture them

I will tell you why because he cant capture them they are to weak and he lacks MS to control them and he knows that pain,itachi,kisame(oh so much win), and others are stronger thats why he acts like "tobi the fool" if he is weak then he should act like it

4. why does madara care so much for sasuke

this is where i can respect madara because he needs sasuke to transfer his soul and i believe he coipied orochimarus sould transfer jutsu to do just that he needs a new vessel to become strong yet again and his closest thing to a friend was itachi = MS and sasuke killed itachi which marada has taken over(will take over) = EMS and madaras return which will be beat down by pain
great point you have there but I dont think pain is able to defeat madara after he transferred his soul to sasukes body