why is madara using kamui is not a plothole

rikudokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no evidence that juubi jink can't teleport using kamui. Obito said he couldn't use his orginal eye ms techniques to teleport his body part to the kamui dimension not his whole self. The viz translation said he was not intangible (he cannot go through things as he would normally do be for being a juubi jink) it was never said he could not teleport himselfThere's is no evidence in the manga that says he couldn't teleport his whole body instead of the part being attack. We've seen Obito teleport object and sasuke to the kamui dimension, which mean he can teleport object and things. That is one of the reason he survives one of konan attack. About kakashi eye shouldn't be able to teleport himself blah blah. Wasnt kakashi able to get out the kamui dimension to the reall world by using his ms tech? I hate when yall don't read and make yall own manga fact and something like this happen, and yall are quick to called it plothole when it goes yall own manga opinion instead of manga fact. the exact same tech has been used before and stated in the manga. Please read the manga and not just look at the pretty picture.

Sorry about the grammar mistakes, I am doing this on my phone

Last edited:

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is evidence that juubi jink can't teleport using kamui. Obito said he couldn't use his orginal eye techniques to teleport his body part to kamui dimension. There's is no evidence in the manga that says he couldn't teleport his whole body instead the part being attack. We've seen Obito teleport object and sasuke to the kamui dimension, which mean hw can teleport object and things. The one of the reason he survives one of that akutski girl attack. About eye kakashi has shouldn't be able to teleport blah blah. Was kakashi able to get out the kamui dimension to reall world by using his me? I hate when yall don't read and make yall own manga fact and something like this happen quick to called plothole, when the exact has before and stated in the manga. Please the manga and not just look at the pretty picture.

@bold
Konan?
You're not making any sense. I can still type better than that even if I'm on my phone.

Sorry about the grammar mistakes, I am doing this on my phone
@bold
Konan?
You're not making any sense. I can still type better than that even if I'm on my phone.

UchihaMifune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara can Kamui himself as the jinchuriki because the god tree is allowing him to. Obito was trying to forcefully take over the juubi and so wasn't accepted. Madara has connected with the god tree and so now he is basically able to do whatever the **** he wants lol