Elite
Kin
9,371πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,003πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Struggles are only fun when you overcome them.
So why can't life be simple? Why does life need you to struggle to get somewhere? Cus if destiny doesn't exist what are the odds you will ever succeed? How can life be so cruel to make you believe you can do things only for you to find out you can't?

Reactions: GrapeApe

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900πŸ’Έ
Kumi
15πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
perspective is really important i learned, its all in your mind and what you focus on

like with working out for instance. till like high school i was a tall skinny dude, i always thought working out was stupid, i use to say, "whats the point of purposely tiring myself out?". i was handsome but to get in the league where extremely beautiful girls at the time wouldnt friendzone me. i had to get my body poppin

now when youre lifting weights, its painful and is a struggle. if you focus on how hard what youre doing is, instead of what youre trying to accomplish and that the pain means youre getting stronger. youre whole perspective changes, thats a valuable lesson it taught me. what you focus on is important, even at the hardest moments of my life, there was beauty and things i could be grateful for that kept me going towards reaching my goals. and now im living life at a really high level, i can handle a lot of stuff that people who arent mentally prepared for, would make them lose their minds or have a nervous breakdown. but i gained that strength and appreciation for things in the struggle