Why is Itachi so overpowered by people...

destined 2 win

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi, using his full strength and knowledge is capable of defeating anyone in the naruto universe, including edo-madara and any one else. and i don't particularly like itachi. The best matc up would be him vs minato or jiraiya. I would say nagato but he isn't the smartest shinobi.
first of all live with the fact that itachi is weak, he is sick and he is fragile. hence in real life itachi cant even kill any 1 above teenager sasuke's level. its the ultimate fact:flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

lol99

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just read the words of an Itachi-hater. I mean ... *MAJOR SPOILER ALERT* he freaking stopped edo tensei !!! (impure world resurrection) He freakin defeated Kabuto ! He saved the Shinobi alliance's butts with only a few jutsu .. WHEN HE WAS BROUGHT BACK HIMSELF FROM EDO TENSEI!
by your logic minato has saved the whole of ninja world cause he gave naruto access to kurama.

and naruto is the only hope left for the ninja world

itachi has only given hope that madara will go away and even thats not certain cause madara is looking so calm, he may have something up his sleeve for this. Most of the edos were sealed, restrained, only kimimaro chiyo and a couple more were fighting.

there is still tobi unaffected by the release of edo tensei with a giant ass monster gedo mazo which in turn has 7 freaking tailed beasts in it and that power alone is enough to crush the five kages and the hachibi

Reactions: Memoria

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is strong yes but OP, no.First of all,he didn'tkill his clan. He had help from tobi. So all this talk of him killing his entire clan is a lie. Secondly, people say that when he encountered J-man he could have defeated him, uhhhh, no. J-man would have destroyed him with sagemode at that time. Itachi had to rest is sharingan so...yeah.

Now yes, itachi is very smart, but don't pu him up to par with people like minato or shikamaru. The only smart thing he did was killing the uchiha clan so sasuke can kill him and go back as a hero. But that didn't even work.But minato 16 year later plan did. But wait,you may say tobi changed sasuke mind. please,sasuke was brainwashed but it was his choice.

also,during the fight with pein and kabuto itachi would have been on his last leg but because of edo he managed to use attacks that wouldn't drain him. during the fight with sasuke his chakra was drained quickly, why, because he was using good techs, but what good are techs when you are low on chakra.

Now, i know itachi is strong,but I wouldn't put him up to par with naruto and sasuke now.don't even say edo itachi can beat them because I can easily say edo naruto can destroy itachi. itachi is on kage level but when people over hype his failures and accomplishments his power is then stretched.

in part 1when itachi fought kakashi, he won because itachi wasn't an experience fighter with a uchiha,please don't say obito since he didn't have his sharigan until that mission.but once guy came it was a different ball game. and at that time he had his gates. I'll even say itachi and guy are close.

say what you want, but if itachi was as op as you say, he would have stayed in the war and fought,or even have been alive

unlike itachi minato plans worked and are still working (naruto)

i like itachi, he'scool and strong but op , no, naruto is op,sasuke ems is op, tobi is op,minato is op

how many times itachi should say I FAIL before fanboys realized that he is not that good :rofl:

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I stopped reading when you said Minato is smarter than Itachi... :sy:
Itachi is OP.
^ this.

Seriously, killing his clan wasn't the 'only smart thing he did' If you even paid attetion, you would of seen that he was quite smart with his resoning and plannings. I do believe that he would of lived if he wasn't already very sick and dying. Minato isn't even at Itachi's level of smartness, with shikamaru I can see why he would be smarter but in stragedy skills.
Still, when it came to having a broad mind and more realistic, Itachi was the type of man whom you would go for advice.
It only depends how you define 'smartness' and power.
I didn't quite have to read what you said U_U​

NOemotions

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could have fodderized his clan without Tobi. You're telling me 3 Tomoe Uchihas could stand up to Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Susano'o? GTFO!
God damn fanboy, check your facts before posting bs.. he said himself he had help,tobi said and sasuke " even you could not kill police forces alone" which means = :sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::flaw: U_U

clinch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only way itachi could beat guy at that time was to use either amaterasu, IZANAMI or susano'o...which would affect his health...and pls don't compare minato with itachi...minato is way ahead of itachi.

Nadruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many Itachi and Sasuke fanboys in here, it hurts my eyes to read... The OP is right, even if I don't agree with everything in his post. He IS smart, one of the smartest characters in the series except the Nara clan. And he did mean to lose against Sasuke, the fight played out the way he wanted. BUT I think Sasuke would have won even if he didn't want to, simply because Itachi was sick and weakened. If not then he might have won if he wanted to. All the other things the OP states is true. Itachi is strong, but not OP.

Omnislash X SageMode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Itachi is underrated at time and over rated many times.
haters gonna hate.
unbiased, yes. haters gone hate, yes. do i agree...yes...is itachi a fuggin beast and prolly one of my top 5 favorite alongside minato...yup.....do i agree itachi is OP but in any case still balanced....oh..absolutely!

Talal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one was able to beat him, he managed to scare Orochimaru at age 11, and Tobi knew his true intentions but was not able to do anything to him. I believe he is indeed OP.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This kid is seriously a hater, first of all how can shikamaru b smarter than itachi, itachi was an anbu captain at age 13! and for your info itachi has yata mirror with that susano! so its defence was the strongest!the only reason wht itachi lost to sasuke is bcuz that was his whole plan to lose against his brother! to push him to his limit to wipe out oro for good, AND IT WORKED! his intention were never to kill his brother. R U SERIOUS! R WE BOTH READING THE SAME MANGA HERE! even kabuto said he was on a whole diffrent scale in comparison to everybody else!!!!! GTFO!!!!!