Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, original Part 1 Sasuke was never this much of a **** to Naruto, especially not when Naruto either left him alone or tried being nice to him, mostly it was in response to something Naruto did first, but, for some reason, this Sasuke just utterly despises Naruto for no real reason. Also, why is this Naruto so overly nice? We know that IT gives people their ideal lives, and, considering Tsunade cares for Naruto like a son/grandson, wouldn't she want him to be happy?

Also, why is this Sasuke vicious at all? He was only a jerk over the massacre, and, that never happened, and it's clear that Itachi likes or at least appreciates Naruto.

Last edited:

Tonybeeth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like you're new to manga but even I can tell naruto's annoying as a kid. Sasuke always had that personality except with itachi.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
none of the dreams have been how madara said they would be like nor are they anything like those in the manga,these people are not living in a "dream world" where things are supposed to be nice and fluffy

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think IT Sasuke resents the favoritism that Naruto receives as Minato's son. Sasuke probably sees himself as being far superior, yet outshined by Naruto. I think one of the underlying similarities is that they are both still suffering prejudice for being a Jinchuuriki / an Uchiha; in the IT timeline, the Uchiha very nearly revolted, so we know they are still being treated badly by the village. IT Sasuke is a bit older than he was at the time of the Uchiha massacre in the normal timeline, so he may be more cognizant of the way his clan is treated.

Basically "Naruto, you're an idiot, but you still have a better chance at becoming Hokage than me, an Uchiha, because you can ride on your father's coattails."

Sasuke will learn in time that not only is Naruto trying hard to get out from under his father's footsteps in his own right, but Naruto also knows what it's like to feel the prejudice of the village.

Ash Ketchup

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like you're new to manga but even I can tell naruto's annoying as a kid. Sasuke always had that personality except with itachi.
Naruto may be a little idiotic, but i would rather be Naruto friend than Sasuke.
Sasuke can be a cool looking and silent character. They are cool in animes. But if you analyze who he really are, he is just an egoistical kid who thinks his suffering is more important than others.
Naruto had no reasons to like him so much. Maybe he wants to prove himself being recognized by the popular guy, but this is a dumb thing for a kid. He acts the same way as Sakura. The difference is that Naruto really bond with Sasuke, but they relationship is very non realistic

I think the characters in the manga thiked he were appealing because sasuke was good looking, the only surviving of one the most important clans of Konoha, and had nice skills. The same way we admire and want to be like our cool looking classmate, but when we grow up, realize he turned out to be an loser idiot.