[Debate] why is it hard to be rich?????...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

now there are 2 tings in tis life :

1-teh world you are living in with all it's simplecities complexities (society and all..) ...

2-teh YOU...i mean teh yourself..

these 2 sources or one of dem has to be main source that cauzes one's poverty...

but if u ask teh minamoto ..i would say number 1 is main source why one becomes poor or beggar...

why i say tis???...becuz there pipole out there who have qualities of becoming rich...but they just can't be rich even when they try...it's like walking through hellish road for them....

it's like a trap is being set to make some pipole rich and other pipole poor....

a latest samsung phone or ferrari car wouldn't cost that much if lot of poverty didn't exist...

now what is solution????...

a minamoto solution is...you have to think out of box....satisfaction is best solution here......becuz being rich and poor can also become state of mind...

if you can't defeat them with fisical strengh ...you can defeat them with your mind strengh..don't think teh way they want you to think...that's least ting you can do...

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the idea of being rich is to have things that others don't have, I think. So the concept is inherently limited to a minority of a population. Also economics, not everyone can be an idea guy who starts their own business, there always needs to be people doing the actual labour and since the idea guys and organizers are less replaceable, I guess we've all agreed that it's okay for them to profit exponentially more.

To top it off, there's a snowball effect, rich people are raised in a successful culture where they have the resources for the best education and are able to invest while poor people are raised in cultures rife with suffering, abuse, and ignorance, on top of having little resources to get them out of the situation.

Also, I think most humans have a lot more today than people of the past did, thanks to technology and all but despite that we still suffer because of cultural issues, how our jobs and social lives are structured today, etc. I agree that you can be happier if you are poorer, it's a state of mind.

Reactions: salamander uchiha