Why is it about Sakura that you dislike the most?

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People hate her because she hits Naruto whenever he acts like an idiot, embarrasses her, or is being disrespectful to others. News flash, that's a Shonen troupe. She's written as the gag on the Japanese overprotective housewife/lover/friend. It's for comedy purposes.

Bulma in part 1-Namek Saga was like this.
Chi Chi was like this in all of Dragon Ball part 1.
Keiko was like this in Yu Yu Hakusho
Kagome was like this in Inuyasha
Kaoru was like this in Kenshin.
Nami is like this In One Piece.
Botan was like this in YuYu Hakusho.

I can keep going. She's a gag. Western fans miss this, because it's a culture thing. Take it from someone who studied in Japan while Naruto ran weekly, Sakura isn't nowhere near as hated as she is in Europe and America.

Reactions: Flawž

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She has every negative quality a woman should not have.
True.

I honestly think I dislike everything about her character.
lel. :cool:

Because Sakura is Sakura :sdo:
Haha :lol

I don't dislike her. I only wish the author was competent as it relates to character development. From the MCs straight down the list.
Kishi doesn't know how to write women it seems.

People hate her because she hits Naruto whenever he acts like an idiot, embarrasses her, or is being disrespectful to others. News flash, that's a Shonen troupe. She's written as the gag on the Japanese overprotective housewife/lover/friend. It's for comedy purposes.

Bulma in part 1-Namek Saga was like this.
Chi Chi was like this in all of Dragon Ball part 1.
Keiko was like this in Yu Yu Hakusho
Kagome was like this in Inuyasha
Kaoru was like this in Kenshin.
Nami is like this In One Piece.
Botan was like this in YuYu Hakusho.

I can keep going. She's a gag. Western fans miss this, because it's a culture thing. Take it from someone who studied in Japan while Naruto ran weekly, Sakura isn't nowhere near as hated as she is in Europe and America.
Yep, you're right. Her "hitting" Naruto shouldn't be a valid excuse to hate her. She does have other bad qualities tho.

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part 1 was useless, had some good moments but mostly useless.

Early Part 2 started out pretty good, then spent the rest of it being useless until war arc.

I dislike her portrayal in the five kage summit, I mean she had sleep inducing smoke bombs, yet haven't thought of using them on Sasuke, I also dislike how she was crying for Naruto to help in the pain arc.

Kishimoto could've done a far better job on her, and he knows it.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That she is uselesss

There's gotta something she's useful at? :lol

Part 1 was useless, had some good moments but mostly useless.

Early Part 2 started out pretty good, then spent the rest of it being useless until war arc.

I dislike her portrayal in the five kage summit, I mean she had sleep inducing smoke bombs, yet haven't thought of using them on Sasuke, I also dislike how she was crying for Naruto to help in the pain arc.

Kishimoto could've done a far better job on her, and he knows it.
Early shippuden was her highest point IMO. Her fight with Sasori was great. Then it was meh throughout the manga.