Why is Hinata getting Animated but not Sakura????

Monkey D Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to this news article:

The so called "Konaha Hiden" is about Hinata not the rookies

You must be registered for see images

I know Kakashi or Gaara hiden arn't that important but why isn't Sakura hiden isn't getting animated??

You must be registered for see images

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They didn't even finish translating the entire Sakura Novel (OD was supposed to be translating it). I can't help but think that it's a boring story.

I didn't read it but I remember hearing that it had Naruto and Sasuke clones or something like that. I'll pass.

Shikamaru, Gaara, and the upcoming Mirai novel look the best tbh.

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Hinata didn't get animated more than 11 minutes in one episode (until the last) .... But Sakura appears in most of the episodes .

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're probably only animating the novels that have high sales or something.
Likely but then it's odd they're not doing Gaara/Kakashi hiden- Japan loves those characters in popularity polls. Can't see the Shika book selling that well, not better than an Akatsuki story anyway.

Luckily the Shika story is pretty good.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because of smart moves

If Hinata get animated, suckura fan will watch out of jealousy and real fan will watch it because Hinata offer more unique that we may not see before

But we all know that Sakura will most likely to punch on the ground and that is kinda boring...

So basically Hinata get more viewers while Sakura has only Sakura wankers watching her...