enditallsin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because the population of this site is mostly uchiha fans, and they hate anything technique that demasculates,defeats, and victimizes their favorite character. Plus its the highest class technique in the series. Reason being, FTG is the only technique in the that's been proven to be able to do just about anything. Which makes it even more coveted.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because you need to have the chakra and skill to use it. If you recall it took all 3 of Minato's personal guard just to use it on Mei to get her to the other Kages during the war.

That means there were 3 others who also knew how to use it but couldn't do it alone because it required too much chakra for any one of them to use individually.

Bolt wouldn't be able to utilize it right now because he doesn't have enough chakra. Maybe when he grows up?

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because you need to have the chakra and skill to use it. If you recall it took all 4 of Minato's personal guard just to use it on Mei to get her to the other Kages during the war.

That means there were 4 others who also knew how to use it but couldn't do it alone because it required too much chakra for any one of the to use individually.

Bolt wouldn't be able to utilize it right now because he doesn't have enough chakra. Maybe when he grows up?
3 body guards bro and i think its largely to do with complexity not chakra control.

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because the population of this site is mostly uchiha fans, and they hate anything technique that demasculates,defeats, and victimizes their favorite character. Plus its the highest class technique in the series. Reason being, FTG is the only technique in the that's been proven to be able to do just about anything. Which makes it even more coveted.
I like ftg and madara fodderized so how are uchiha fans upset about a jutsu that hasn't even fazed the clan?:lol:

enditallsin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I like ftg and madara fodderized so how are uchiha fans upset about a jutsu that hasn't even fazed the clan?:lol:
Fazed? No,no,no. It straight beat the dog shit out of one of the clans best uchiha's. And madara was a perfect freaking jin for christ sake's. That had nothing to do with madara's uchiha clan abilities lMAO!.

However, i've yet to see the abilities of any uchiha faze FTG,because their no match. You do realize FTG has took on much greater obstacles than what the uchiha have't to offer right? They know their place. And Btw FTG was the reason why gai was able to to kick madaras ass sooo..

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fazed? No,no,no. It straight beat the dog shit out of one of the clans best uchiha's. And madara was a perfect freaking jin for christ sake's. That had nothing to do with madara's uchiha clan abilities lMAO!. However, i've yet to see the abilities of any uchiha faze FTG,because their no match. They know their place.
13 year old obito vs hokage. is not the best the clan has to offer sorry to shit on your parade buddy. :lol: kamui was already confirmed best s/t technique followed by ameno.