Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
some women have really pretty feet, i mean it is what it is. theres a lot of things that can be attractive about a woman or look good , from lips to hips, from teeth to feet. like a lot of beautiful women have just gorgeous skin ive learned and take care of themselves including their feet. like my girlfriend has really nice feet

without getting too graphic during *** theres just certain angles where nice feet can add to the experience also. dangling feet, bouncing breasts and a women biting her bottom lip simultaneously, really can make you appreciate gravity ive learned and is a beautiful visual

buying toenails is odd but... theres also -a lot- weirder and darker sexual fetishes. like ive known women who liked getting urinated on thats a lot weirder imo..but feet can be nice like any other part of a woman. like ive seen supermodels in person where i was like damn, i never knew someone could have nice ankles, shit. theres some really gorgeous women in the world

Last edited:
Reactions: Urda

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember back in the day around 2011/2012 there was this guy on here who had a serious foot fetish. Images of anime feet everywhere on his profile.

My gf got pretty feet too but that observation ends there for me.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember back in the day around 2011/2012 there was this guy on here who had a serious foot fetish. Images of anime feet everywhere on his profile.

My gf got pretty feet too but that observation ends there for me.
I remember the user. The guy spammed that stuff everywhere. I think he also had alt accounts in some places.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto