Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Realize that Kishi decided to show Naruto and Hinata's romance, instead of highlighting Neji's death and the sadness it brought to Team Gai. But no, random fodder got a bigger panel than the ones relevant to Neji's life! :mad:

You must be registered for see images

I'm happy for Naruto and Hinata and I've been a NaruHina fan since day 1, but I find it so maddening that Neji isn't given the appropriate respect for his death. His eyes weren't even closed and I remember Obito closing Nagato's eyes!

AP2k

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because all of the 13 year olds who are on this site need to push there unused feelings (the ones that should be had in a relationship) onto fictional characters so they can feel better.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree to a lesser extent, it was slightly degrading for Neji. I honestly don't see the big fuss of these shippings/pairings of characters, i would much rather see the one who knows everything.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Realize that Kishi decided to show Naruto and Hinata's romance, instead of highlighting Neji's death and the sadness it brought to Team Gai. But no, random fodder got a bigger panel than the ones relevant to Neji's life! :mad:

I'm happy for Naruto and Hinata and I've been a NaruHina fan since day 1, but I find it so maddening that Neji isn't given the appropriate respect for his death. His eyes weren't even closed and I remember Obito closing Nagato's eyes!
Now we cannot have an entire chapter devoted to it can we?? when the last chapter already highlighted the Neji death aspect. Although I agree that the focus shifted rather abruptly from Neji to Naru-hina, by making this thread you are just giving the necessary ammunition to all the Naru-saku lovers who are going to zero-in on this thread.

lol anyways did you expect a funeral or something?? Cause even Shikaku died pretty abruptly and hardly anyone reacted. Even his very son did not shed a tear...... so I don't see why neji should get a page for mourning and respect.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shika did shed a tear but i understand you.We already know he is dead i would not want the next chapter to dwell on panel shots of others repeating the same thing.Not that they could if they wanted too because a war is going on atm there is much more important stuff for them to do.Like stay alive

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Simply because this was a long awaited happening Nevis death was sudden and unpredicted people have been waiting since naruto for naruto to finally flick the switch in his simple brain and realise how much hinata loves him and Nejis death and final words finally clicked for naruto it's been a chapter in the making for a long time that's why it's getting praise it finally happened

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now we cannot have an entire chapter devoted to it can we?? when the last chapter already highlighted the Neji death aspect. Although I agree that the focus shifted rather abruptly from Neji to Naru-hina, by making this thread you are just giving the necessary ammunition to all the Naru-saku lovers who are going to zero-in on this thread.

lol anyways did you expect a funeral or something?? Cause even Shikaku died pretty abruptly and hardly anyone reacted. Even his very son did not shed a tear...... so I don't see why neji should get a page for mourning and respect.
I will only reply to you since you seem to know what you're talking about from the opposite side of things.

I wasn't expecting a funeral. I was just expecting something more from the team that had been with Neji for, oh I dunno, most of his life until now. I'm not talking about pairings and what not, I don't care about that right now. You don't get why Neji should get a page for mourning and respect? Oh I dunno, maybe to build up the scraps of what's called Team Gai's character development?

But no, everyone should ignore the dead guy who protected the savior from getting killed and let's concentrate on his love life.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I guess some people are just blind that the emperor has no clothes, this chapter was clearly a disappointment in terms of plot progression, it only showed Naruto being emo and Hinata slapping him back to his senses, so much talk no jutsu and little action.

Kikki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least Neji was shown alot.

Naruto wanted to go to the bad guys because of Neji's death, he was totally down. Everyone showed a reaction and in the end, Naruto and Hinata thanked him again. Even Kurama mentioned him.

I found it more than appropriate, seriously. The message came through very well. Neji's death is an important point and you'll see the results more and more. Could have been worse like Inoichi's and Shikaku's death. One side note and everyone moves on. No, I found it great how the current chapter kept showing and mentioning Neji, his sacrifice and how it affected Naruto, Hinata and everyone else.

The change of Hinata is more than couple stuff, I'm sure it will have a bigger impact than most of you expect.

~Cherry~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This