Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Every discussion I've had with a MHA fan, they got sensitive when I mentioned Deku not being good. Why?

His fighting style isn't anything spectacular and is just basic to me, he cries all the time, and almost every other character is more interesting... or am I missing something?​

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are missing something, he is still finding about his power he is a good character trying to find ways on how to use it. And is good to have emotions.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are missing something, he is still finding about his power he is a good character trying to find ways on how to use it. And is good to have emotions.
Yeah he's finding his power, but he's always doubting himself and is just a crybaby in general which is annoying.
He's alright but I don't see the hype.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just caught up to MHA and honestly I could say the same thing about Bakugou why do people like a character who is so mad and angry all the time for no reason?

Yeah Deku is a crybaby but hes slowly and slowly getting character development. He cares about his friends even Bakugo who really doesnt treat him like a friend or actually cares anything about him.

But yet everyone likes Bakugo but hates Deku. Bakugo doesnt even act like a Hero he has an Anti Hero like attitude which makes no sense considering he wants to be the #1 Hero greater than even All might.

Last edited:

Central

White Rabbit
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hardly see any character that are more interesting than Deku.

I just caught up to MHA and honestly I could say the same thing about Bakugou why do people like a character who is so mad and angry all the time for no reason?

Yeah Deku is a crybaby but hes slowly and slowly getting character development. He cares about his friends even Bakugo who really doesnt treat him like a friend or actually cares anything about him.

But yet everyone likes Bakugo but hates Deku. Bakugo doesnt even act like a Hero he has an Anti Hero like attitude which makes no sense considering he wants to be the #1 Hero greater than even All might.
Endeavor was able to become a Hero so, I don't understand your reasoning on whether Bakugo can become #1 or not. In fact, Endeavor is the current #1 Hero.

Reactions: Just_Red

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hardly see any character that are more interesting than Deku.

Endeavor was able to become a Hero so, I don't understand your reasoning on whether Bakugo can become #1 or not. In fact, Endeavor is the current #1 Hero.
Well you have a point there but Endeavor used to be pretty bad to his family and now is finally starting to act like a #1 Hero should and he used to be #2, there are even some who believed Endeavor didnt deserve to be #1 for his past actions. I'm not saying Bakugo is a bad person but all I'm saying is that if he wants to be #1 he needs to care more about his own comrades and the people around him. How you going to be #1 and you cant even treat your friends kindly?

My main question was also why do people hate Deku but arent annoyed by Bakugo's constant temper? Its extremely annoying to be around someone who is constantly mad and angry all the time for no reason but yet Bakugos the most popular character in MHA.

Central

White Rabbit
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you have a point there but Endeavor used to be pretty bad to his family and now is finally starting to act like a #1 Hero should and he used to be #2, there are even some who believed Endeavor didnt deserve to be #1 for his past actions. I'm not saying Bakugo is a bad person but all I'm saying is that if he wants to be #1 he needs to care more about his own comrades and the people around him. How you going to be #1 and you cant even treat your friends kindly?

My main question was also why do people hate Deku but arent annoyed by Bakugo's constant temper? Its extremely annoying to be around someone who is constantly mad and angry all the time for no reason but yet Bakugos the most popular character in MHA.

Bakugo do care though, if we can use the word "tsundere" for him more than anything else. If he didn't care about Deku, he would have already told the others about him having One for All.

Dunno but, I saw the two getting their share of hate and love.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bakugo do care though, if we can use the word "tsundere" for him more than anything else. If he didn't care about Deku, he would have already told the others about him having One for All.

Dunno but, I saw the two getting their share of hate and love.
I guess you are right he aint all bad but I can't really take his temper tantrums seriously honestly he can come off as very comedic to me sometimes but I just find it annoying. I will admit, maybe I'm not a fan because I dont understand him. He seems to act the way he does because he wants to be the best he wants do it all his self and prove he will be #1, maybe fans respect that out of him.

He seems to be getting better as a character kinda like how Deku is starting to not be as big of a crybaby as he was. One of the many things I like about this manga is the slow character development and how everyone is useful its just so different from reading Naruto or One Piece where their are only 2 capable characters but everyone seems to get their shine in MHA.